Research, review, and buy 2tb 7200 Rpm 64mb Cache Sata Discontinued Product Replacement - May Not Be In Retail Packaging. Western Digital WD2003FYYS is available for $141.79. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Western Digital WD2003FYYS 2tb 7200 Rpm 64mb Cache Sata Discontinued Product Replacement - May Not Be In Retail Packaging
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
WD RE4 enterprise SATA hard drives combine 64 MB cache with SATA 3 Gb/s transfer rate and dual stage actuation for lightning-fast performance in demanding server and storage applications. Technologically advanced acoustics minimize noise. Cool drive operation and enhanced reliability features help protect the drive and the data stored on it.
- Massive capacity - WD RE4 Enterprise SATA drives are available with a cavernous 2 TB capacity.
- Dual actuator technology - A head positioning system with two actuators that improves positional accuracy over the data track(s). The primary actuator provides coarse displacement using conventional electromagnetic actuator principles. The secondary actuator uses piezoelectric motion to fine tune the head positioning to a higher degree of accuracy.
- Dual processor - With double the processing power, WD RE4 boasts the highest performance of any drive in the WD RE family.
- StableTrac - The motor shaft is secured at both ends to reduce system-induced vibration and stabilize platters for accurate tracking during read and write operations.
- RAFF - Enhanced RAFF technology includes sophisticated electronics to monitor the drive and correct both linear and rotational vibration in real time. The result is a significant performance improvement in high vibration environments over the previous generation of drives.
- IntelliSeek - Calculates optimum seek speeds to lower unnecessary power consumption, noise, and vibration.
- Multi-axis shock sensor - Automatically detects the subtlest shock events and compensates to protect the data.
- RAID-specific, time-limited error recovery (TLER) - Prevents drive fallout caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes common to desktop drives.
- Third generation dynamic fly height - Each read-write head's fly height is adjusted in real time for optimum reliability.
- Thermal extended burn-in test - Each drive is put through extended burn-in testing with thermal cycling to ensure reliable operation.
- NoTouch ramp load technology - The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
- Perpendicular Magnetic Recording (PMR) - WD RE4 drives utilize PMR technology to achieve even greater areal density, reliability, and design margin.
- Active Power Save - Delivers best-in-class power consumption through advanced WD firmware that conserves power in active seek modes without degrading performance.
|BLT Item #:||BZQ7932|
|Manufacturer Part #:||WD2003FYYS|
|Description:||2TB 7200 RPM 64MB CACHE SATA DISCONTINUED PRODUCT REPLACEMENT - MAY NOT BE IN RETAIL PACKAGING|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$170.21|
|Dimensions:||9" x 6" x 3"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Western Digital 2TB SATA HDD 2000GB Serial ATA II hard disk drive|
|Brief Description:||Western Digital 2TB SATA HDD, 3.5", 2000 GB, 7200 RPM, Serial ATA II, 64 MB, HDD|
|Expanded Description:||Western Digital 2TB SATA HDD. Hard drive size: 3.5", Hard drive capacity: 2000 GB, Hard drive speed: 7200 RPM, Hard drive interface: Serial ATA II, Device type: HDD, Drive device, buffer size: 64 MB|
|Hard drive capacity:||2000 GB|
|Hard drive interface:||Serial ATA II|
|Hard drive speed:||7200 RPM|
|Hard drive size:||3.5"|
|Drive device, buffer size:||64 MB|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Width:||4" (10.16 cm)|
|Height:||1.03" (2.61 cm)|
|Depth:||5.79" (14.70 cm)|
|Weight:||1.66 lbs (750 g)|
|Power consumption (standby):||1.3 W|
|Power consumption (off):||1.3 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||5 - 55 °C|
|Operating shock:||30 G|
|Non-operating shock:||300 G|
|Acoustic pressure emissions:||34 dB|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Western Digital WD2003FYYS 2tb 7200 Rpm 64mb Cache Sata Discontinued Product Replacement May Not Be In Retail Packaging 718037734989
is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 22:03:32 on 05/22/2018.