Research, review, and buy Ups 1400va 940w Back Up Standby 120v 6 Out Tower 5-15p 6ft Cord. Tripp Lite BCPRO1400 is available for $371.94. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Tripp Lite BCPRO1400 Ups 1400va 940w Back Up Standby 120v 6 Out Tower 5-15p 6ft Cord
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
Tripp Lite's BCPRO1400 standby UPS system offers surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. UPS inverter and auto-transfer circuits maintain battery derived AC output during power failures and brownouts so that connected equipment can be safely shutdown without data loss. Includes 6 battery supported AC outlets. USB monitoring port enables optional unattended system shutdown in the case of extended power failure, cable included. PowerAlert UPS monitoring and shutdown software available via free download. Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate line power, battery power, low/high input voltage detected, overload and battery low/replace status. 1400VA/940 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 8 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1400VA and 24 minutes with a half load of 700VA. Offers up to 75 minutes runtime with a single desktop computer and 15 inch monitor. Supports user battery replacement via built-in access panel. 2 year warranty.
- BCPRO1400 standby UPS system offers battery support during blackouts and brownouts, plus AC line surge suppression
- Maintains user productivity during utility power problems enabling a safe system shutdown without data loss
- Supports a max load of 1400VA/940 watts for 8 minutes
- Supports a half load of 700VA/470 watts for 24 minutes
- Offers extended runtime operation of up to 75 minutes when used with a single desktop PC and 15 inch monitor
- Supplies battery derived AC output during brownouts starting at 99 volts
- Attractive gray small footprint upright tower configuration
- Includes 6 battery supported NEMA 5-15R output receptacles, 6 foot AC line cord (NEMA 5-15P input connection)
- Built-in USB port enables unattended shutdown without data loss during extended power failures, includes cable
- Communications port supports on battery, low battery and power restored messaging - plus additional data regarding AC line voltage and battery charge level
- PowerAlert UPS monitoring and shutdown software available via free download.
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software application to restore unresponsive programs by automatically restarting them and rebooting completely locked computers by automatically switching UPS power off and back on again
- Two front panel switches support power off/on control, alarm cancel and UPS self test functions
- Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate line power, battery power, battery low/replace, low/high input voltage detected and overload status
- 1400VA power handling ability supports a variety of computer, internetworking, telecom and consumer electronics equipment
- Supports hot swappable user battery replacement via built-in access panel
- Compatible with 120V/60Hz applications
- Tested to UL1778 (USA), Tested to CSA (Canada), Class B (emissions), NOM (Mexico)
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
|BLT Item #:||B114905|
|Mfg. Part #:||BCPRO1400|
|Description:||UPS 1400VA 940W BACK UP STANDBY 120V 6 OUT TOWER 5-15P 6FT CORD (ORDERED AS NEEDED FROM MFG)|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$651.60|
|Dimensions:||15" x 13" x 11"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Tripp Lite BC Pro UPS System - Standby UPS System 1400VA uninterruptible power supply (UPS)|
|Brief Description:||Tripp Lite BC Pro UPS System - Standby UPS System, 1400 VA, 940 W, 480 J, 72" (1.83 m), 4 h, 24 min|
|Expanded Description:||Tripp Lite BC Pro UPS System - Standby UPS System. Output power capacity: 1400 VA, Output power: 940 W, Surge energy rating: 480 J. Cable length: 72" (1.83 m). Battery recharge time: 4 h, Typical backup time at half load: 24 min, Typical backup time at full load: 8 min. Color of product: White. Certification: UL1778/Class B|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|Cable length:||72" (1.83 m)|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Weight:||36.4 lbs (16500 g)|
|Output power capacity:||1400 VA|
|Output power:||940 W|
|Power supply input frequency:||60 Hz|
|Surge energy rating:||480 J|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-15 - 50 °C|
|Battery recharge time:||4 h|
|Typical backup time at half load:||24 min|
|Typical backup time at full load:||8 min|
|Replacement battery cartridge:||RBC53|
|Input connection type:||NEMA 5-15P|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||12.8 x 7.52 x 9.02" (324 x 191 x 229 mm)|
|Nominal input voltage:||120 V|
|Non-operating relative humidity (non-condensing):||0 - 95 %|
|Color of product:||White|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Tripp Lite BCPRO1400 Ups 1400va 940w Back Up Standby 120v Out Tower 5-15p 6ft Cord 037332033383
is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 07:04:47 on 09/21/2018.