Research, review, and buy Smart Ups 1050va 705w Avr 120v 6 Out Tower Usb Line-Interactive. Tripp Lite SMART1050 is available for $305.53. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Tripp Lite SMART1050 Smart Ups 1050va 705w Avr 120v 6 Out Tower Usb Line-Interactive
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
Tripp Lite's SMART 1050 intelligent, line interactive UPS system protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 23 minutes half load runtime and 8 minutes at full load during power failures. 1050VA/705 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and various other application types, including the support of multiple network workstations. Includes a total of 6 UPS supported outlets. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB monitoring port. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and load level. Wall mountable with UPSWM wallmount bracket. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges. Attractive, small-footprint tower housing uses less than 53 square inches of floor or desktop space.
- 1050VA/705 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and various other application types.
- Built-in voltage regulation and battery support prevents equipment damage, data loss and downtime.
- Large internal batteries offer 23 minutes half load runtime and 8 minutes at full load during power failures.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits with two boost and one voltage reduction level maintains usable 120V nominal output over an input voltage range of 75-147V.
- Includes a total of 6 NEMA5-15R outlets.
- Includes 1 USB communications port for remote monitoring of UPS status and site power conditions.
- Communications port enables safe unattended shutdown without data loss during extended power failures.
- Communications port supports messaging of UPS and line power status, including on-battery, low-battery, power-restored, AC line voltage, DC battery voltage and battery capacity.
- Communications port supports timed inverter shutoff after unattended shutdown, activate self-test and 10 second reboot of connected equipment.
- PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling included
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software application to restore unresponsive programs by automatically restarting them and rebooting completely locked computers by automatically switching UPS power off and back on again.
- Notification of system status via 5 LEDs and multi-function audible alarms.
- Wall mountable with UPSWM wallmount bracket.
- Attractive small footprint beige tower housing uses less than 53 square inches.
- Hot-swappable/user replaceable batteries allow on-site battery replacement.
- Cold start capability enables UPS turn-on in battery mode during blackout conditions.
|BLT Item #:||B114909|
|Mfg. Part #:||SMART1050|
|Description:||SMART UPS 1050VA 705W AVR 120V 6 OUT TOWER USB LINE-INTERACTIVE|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$534.60|
|Dimensions:||15.5" x 10.75" x 10.75"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Tripp Lite SMART1050 uninterruptible power supply (UPS) 1050 VA|
|Brief Description:||Tripp Lite SMART1050, 1050 VA, 705 W, 480 J, 70.9" (1.8 m), 4 h, 23 min|
|Expanded Description:||Tripp Lite SMART1050. Output power capacity: 1050 VA, Output power: 705 W, Surge energy rating: 480 J. Cable length: 70.9" (1.8 m). Battery recharge time: 4 h, Typical backup time at half load: 23 min, Typical backup time at full load: 8 min. Form factor: Tower, Product color: Black. Response time: 4 ms|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|Cable length:||70.9" (1.8 m)|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity:||1|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Weight:||29.1 lbs (13200 g)|
|Package weight:||31.1 lbs (14100 g)|
|Output power capacity:||1050 VA|
|Output power:||705 W|
|Surge energy rating:||480 J|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-15 - 50 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H):||0 - 95 %|
|Certification:||UL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category B, FCC Part 68, ROHS|
|Battery recharge time:||4 h|
|Typical backup time at half load:||23 min|
|Typical backup time at full load:||8 min|
|Output connections:||6 x 5-15R|
|Input connection type:||5-15P|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||7.24 x 7.24 x 11.7" (184 x 184 x 298 mm)|
|Nominal output voltage:||120 V|
|Nominal input voltage:||120 V|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH):||10.7 x 11.3 x 15" (273 x 286 x 381 mm)|
|Response time:||4 ms|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Tripp Lite SMART1050 Smart Ups 1050va 705w Avr 120v Out Tower Usb Line-Interactive 037332033802
is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 22:44:55 on 12/10/2018.