Research, review, and buy Smart Online Ups 8kva 208 / 240v And 120v 5600w 4urm Usb Db9 Hot Swap. Tripp Lite SU8000RT4U is available shipped for $3,589.52. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Tripp Lite SU8000RT4U Smart Online Ups 8kva 208 / 240v And 120v 5600w 4urm Usb Db9 Hot Swap
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
Tripp Lite 8kVA SmartOnline Hot-Swappable Modular Rack/Tower UPS offers 8000VA on-line, double-conversion UPS support for server, network and telecommunications equipment. Maintains battery-derived AC output during blackouts with active, full-time power conditioning. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass prevents unexpected service interruptions during overload or internal fault conditions. Single all-in-one housing installs in 4 rack spaces (4U). Upright tower and two post rackmount installation supported with optional accessories. Maintains full-time sine wave output within 3% of selectable 208/120 or 240/120V AC. Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 65V to 140V (L-N). Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs. Converts raw input from AC to DC, then resynthesizes output power back to perfect sine wave AC output with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode setting, saving BTU heat output and energy costs. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces include combination DB9 RS-232 enabled and dry contact serial port, enhanced USB port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all 3 network interfaces. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Supports Emergency Power Off (EPO) via built-in interface. Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls support visual monitoring of all major UPS functions. LED/LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Split phase 4 conductor hardwire input. UPS supported outlets include two L6-30R, two L6-20R and 4 low voltage 5-15/20R. Hardwire output is also supported. Hardwire connections and outlets are mounted on a detachable backplate with manual bypass switch to enable hot-swappable UPS replacement without powering off connected equipment. Internal batteries and optional external battery packs are field replaceable and hot swappable. Attractive all-black color scheme. $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only).
- True online, double-conversion UPS provides pure, full-time sine wave AC output free of surges, voltage fluctuations and line noise
- 8000VA/5600 watt output power capacity with dual voltage output of 208/120 or 240/120V
- 4U all-in-one high power density housing supports rackmount installation in only 4 rack spaces
- Dual conversion UPS actively converts raw input from AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Hardwire input/output connections and output receptacles are mounted on a detachable backplate with manual bypass switch to enable hot-swappable UPS replacement without powering off connected equipment
- Provides perfectly regulated, sine wave output power free of line noise, transient surges and frequency variation for the most efficient operation of critical servers, networking and telecommunications equipment
- Maintains output within 3% of selected 208/120 or 240/120V nominal voltage during brownouts and overvoltages
- Supports connected equipment during blackouts for 12/5 minutes at half/full load levels, runtime is further expandable with optional external battery packs
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite's External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via DB9 port, USB port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. DB9 port supports RS-232 and dry contact messaging. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.
- Included PowerAlert UPS monitoring software supports safe unattended shutdown, monitoring and control via local connected servers, plus any number of additional servers over IP
- Communications ports support on-battery, low-battery, power-restored, AC-voltage, DC-voltage, output current monitoring, battery charge current, battery capacity, AC line frequency, timed inverter shutoff, activate self-test and output power control
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Includes hardwire output and 8 output receptacles (2 L6-30R, 2 L6-20R, 4 NEMA 5-15/20R), all of which are available for simultaneous use
- Split phase, 4 conductor hardwire connection (featured on included detachable PDU).
- Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll button enables visual confirmation of all major UPS functions and current site electrical conditions
- Front panel switches enable power on/off control, self-test and alarm cancel functions
- Included adjustable mounting rails support installation in 4 post 19 inch rack enclosures
- Optional 2-9USTAND set of tower stands supports upright tower installation
- Optional 2POSTRMKITHD accessory enables 2 post rackmount installation
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
The electrical or electronic product contains little or no Hazardous Substances (RoHS). Any RoHS compliant product is tested for the presence of Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), Mercury (Hg), Hexavalent chromium (Hex-Cr), Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE). PBB and PBDE are flame retardants used in several plastics. For Cadmium and Hexavalent chromium, there must be less than 0.01% of the substance by weight. For Lead, PBB, and PBDE, there must be no more than 0.1% of the material. Any RoHS compliant component must have 100 ppm or less of mercury and the mercury must not have been intentionally added to the component.
|BLT Item #:||BN65952|
|Mfg. Part #:||SU8000RT4U|
|Description:||SMART ONLINE UPS 8KVA 208 / 240V AND 120V 5600W 4URM USB DB9 HOT SWAP (SHIPS FROM MFG)|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$6,489.00|
|Dimensions:||39" x 24" x 17"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Tripp Lite SU8000RT4U Double-conversion (Online) 8000VA 8AC outlet(s) uninterruptible power supply (UPS)|
|Brief Description:||Tripp Lite SU8000RT4U, 8000 VA, 5600 W, 120 V, 240 V, 120 V, 240 V|
|Expanded Description:||Tripp Lite SU8000RT4U. Output power capacity: 8000 VA, Output power: 5600 W, Input operation voltage (min): 120 V. AC outlet types: NEMA 5–15,NEMA 5–20R,NEMA L6-20R,NEMA L6-30R, AC outlets quantity: 8 AC outlet(s). Battery recharge time: 6 h, Typical backup time at half load: 12 min, Typical backup time at full load: 5 min. Form factor: Rackmount/Tower, Color of product: Black, Rack capacity: 4U. UPS topology: Double-conversion (Online), Waveform: Sine, Noise level: 60 dB|
|Warranty:||2-year limited warranty|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|AC outlet types:||NEMA 5–15,NEMA 5–20R,NEMA L6-20R,NEMA L6-30R|
|AC outlets quantity:||8 AC outlet(s)|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity:||1|
|Serial ports quantity:||1|
|Output power capacity:||8000 VA|
|Output power:||5600 W|
|Input operation voltage (min):||120 V|
|Input operation voltage (max):||240 V|
|Output operation voltage (min):||120 V|
|Output operation voltage (max):||240 V|
|Power supply input frequency:||60 Hz|
|Emergency Power Off (EPO):||Y|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-15 - 50 °C|
|Operating altitude:||0 - 118110.2" (0 - 3000 m)|
|Certification:||UL1778, CSA, NOM, FCC Part 15 Category A,|
|Battery recharge time:||6 h|
|Typical backup time at half load:||12 min|
|Typical backup time at full load:||5 min|
|Replacement battery cartridge:||RBC9-192|
|Color of product:||Black|
|UPS topology:||Double-conversion (Online)|
|Number of input phases:||1|
|EMI/RFI noise filtering:||Y|
|Noise level:||60 dB|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Tripp Lite SU8000RT4U Smart Online Ups 8kva 208 240v 120v 5600w 4urm Usb Db9 Hot Swap 037332136558
is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 08:39:40 on 07/22/2018.