Research, review, and buy Rack Mount Cabinet Cooling Unit Air Conditioning 7 000 Btu 120v. Tripp Lite SRCOOL7KRM is available for $742.96. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Tripp Lite SRCOOL7KRM Rack Mount Cabinet Cooling Unit Air Conditioning 7 000 Btu 120v
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
The SRCOOL7KRM Rack-Mounted Air Conditioning Unit pumps 7,000 BTU/h(2.0 kW) of close-coupled cooling power into your IT equipment to prevent shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating. This space-saving, energy-efficient unit is perfect for data centers, server rooms, network closets and other environments with heat-sensitive rack-mounted equipment and limited floor space.
The self-contained SRCOOL7KRM mounts just like any other rack equipment in 8U of space at the top or bottom of a rack enclosure. A magnetic air dam attaches to the front door of the rack enclosure to ensure that equipment draws cool air from the SRCOOL7KRM instead of drawing warm air from the room. Because it only cools the equipment inside the rack enclosure, the SRCOOL7KRM is much more efficient than solutions that cool an entire room to achieve the same result. The SRCOOL7KRM filters the air, and its built-in evaporator eliminates condensation, as well as the need for a floor drain or water collection tank.
The 7-foot cord plugs into a standard 15-amp(NEMA 5-15R) outlet. The unit restarts automatically after power failures, and you can use the built-in timer to schedule unattended shutdown and startup. The intuitive control panel includes a digital display and diagnostic LEDs to communicate operating conditions at a glance.
The optional SRCOOLNET2 remote management accessory(sold separately) allows you to monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings over the Ethernet network from any location via SNMP, Web, SSH or telnet. The SRCOOLNET2 accessory also includes an ENVIROSENSE® temperature and humidity sensor that allows you to link cooling output with temperature readings up to 12 feet away.
Compact and Efficient Cooling
- Saves valuable floor space in IT environments with available rack space
- Saves energy with efficient close-coupled cooling, cooling only the equipment inside the rack enclosure instead of the entire room
- Provides 7,000 BTU/h(2.0 kW) of cooling capacity in a rack-mounted 8U chassis
- Prevents equipment shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating and temperature fluctuations
- Uses environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Directional output vent aims cool air upward or downward, allowing the unit to operate from the bottom or top of the rack enclosure
- Supports unattended shutdown and startup, including automatic restarts after power failures
- Intuitive front-panel controls with an informative digital display and diagnostic LEDs
- Operates at noise levels comparable to an average office setting
Remote Management Support
- Optional SRCOOLNET2 remote management accessory(sold separately) allows you to monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings over the Ethernet network from any location via SNMP, Web, SSH or telnet
- SRCOOLNET2 includes ENVIROSENSE temperature and humidity sensor that allows you to link cooling operation with temperature readings up to 12 feet away
- Plugs into a standard 15-amp outlet(NEMA 5-15R)
- Built-in evaporator eliminates condensation—no floor drain or water collection tank needed
- Magnetic air dam attaches to rack enclosure’s front door to optimize airflow
- Includes mounting hardware for installation in standard 19-inch rack enclosures
|BLT Item #:||BZZ1141|
|Mfg. Part #:||SRCOOL7KRM|
|Description:||RACK MOUNT CABINET COOLING UNIT AIR CONDITIONING 7 000 BTU 120V|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$1,440.00|
|Dimensions:||28" x 23" x 22"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Tripp Lite SRCOOL7KRM Black hardware cooling accessory|
|Brief Description:||Tripp Lite SRCOOL7KRM, 17.4" (441 mm), 22.5" (572 mm), 13.9" (353 mm), 61.1 lbs (27.7 kg), 22.8" (580 mm), 27.7" (704 mm)|
|Expanded Description:||Tripp Lite SRCOOL7KRM. Width: 17.4" (441 mm), Depth: 22.5" (572 mm), Height: 13.9" (353 mm). Package width: 22.8" (580 mm), Package depth: 27.7" (704 mm), Package height: 23.4" (594 mm)|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Width:||17.4" (44.10 cm)|
|Depth:||22.5" (57.20 cm)|
|Height:||13.9" (35.30 cm)|
|Weight:||61.1 lbs (27680 g)|
|Color of product:||Black|
|Compatibility:||Tripp Lite SRCOOLNET2, SRCOOL7KDUCT|
|Package width:||22.8" (58.00 cm)|
|Package depth:||27.7" (70.40 cm)|
|Package height:||23.4" (59.40 cm)|
|Package weight:||76.5 lbs (34740 g)|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Tripp Lite SRCOOL7KRM Rack Mount Cabinet Cooling Unit Air Conditioning 000 Btu 120v 037332184733
is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 08:27:52 on 09/24/2018.