Research, review, and buy Pdu Switched 1.4kw 120v 15a 1u Nema 8 5-15r 5-15p 12ft Cord Rm. Tripp Lite PDUMH15NET2 is available for $353.18. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Tripp Lite PDUMH15NET2 Pdu Switched 1.4kw 120v 15a 1u Nema 8 5-15r 5-15p 12ft Cord Rm
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog, visit BLT's home page, or visit the ShopBLT.com Blog.
Note: These specifications are provided by a third party as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. BLT is not responsible for any information appearing in this section of the website. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more, please contact the manufacturer.
Tripp Lite single phase Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. PDU output current consumption in amps is continuously displayed locally via visual meter and remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip.
- 15A 120V Switched Power Distribution Unit / PDU with built-in web/network interface (Agency derated to 12A continuous)
- Attached NEMA 5-15P 120V single phase input; 12 ft. / 3.6m cord
- 1U horizontal rackmount form factor
- 8 switched NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Supports power-on, power-off or reboot of each outlet on a real-time or programmable basis
- Enables reboot of locked equipment, custom power-on/power-off sequences, load-shedding of optional loads and disabling unused outlets
- Network interface provides PDU control and data regarding input voltage and total output load level in amps
- Digital display continuously reports total output load level in amps
- Supports user-specified alarm notification thresholds
- In-rack environmental reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH door sensors
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- 1U horizontal rack installation supported in 2 or 4 post racks with included mounting brackets
- Adjustable mounting brackets enable installation in 2 or 4 post racks, plus additional support for wallmount and under-counter mounting
- Mounting ears are reversible for front or rear facing rackmount installation
- Included cord retention brackets and wire ties
- TAA Compliant Version Available - Order Tripp Lite PDUMH15NET2TAA
The electrical or electronic product contains little or no Hazardous Substances (RoHS). Any RoHS compliant product is tested for the presence of Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), Mercury (Hg), Hexavalent chromium (Hex-Cr), Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE). PBB and PBDE are flame retardants used in several plastics. For Cadmium and Hexavalent chromium, there must be less than 0.01% of the substance by weight. For Lead, PBB, and PBDE, there must be no more than 0.1% of the material. Any RoHS compliant component must have 100 ppm or less of mercury and the mercury must not have been intentionally added to the component.
|BLT Item #:||BRA1694|
|Manufacturer Part #:||PDUMH15NET2|
|Description:||PDU SWITCHED 1.4KW 120V 15A 1U NEMA 8 5-15R 5-15P 12FT CORD RM|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$630.00|
|Dimensions:||20.5" x 12" x 2.25"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Tripp Lite PDUMH15NET2 1U Black Power Distribution Unit (PDU)|
|Brief Description:||Tripp Lite PDUMH15NET2, Switched, 1U, NEMA 5–15P, Horizontal, 50/60, NEMA 5–15R|
|Expanded Description:||Tripp Lite PDUMH15NET2. PDU types: Switched, Rack mounting: 1U, Mounting: Horizontal. Nominal input voltage: 100-127, Input frequency: 50/60, Maximum current: 15 A. Power plug: NEMA 5–15P, AC outlet types: NEMA 5–15R. Cable length: 144.1" (3.66 m). Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.5 x 4.25 x 1.75" (444 x 108 x 44.4 mm), Weight: 5.2 lbs (2.36 kg)|
|Warranty:||2-year limited warranty|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|Power plug:||NEMA 5–15P|
|Output on PDU sticks:||8|
|AC outlet types:||NEMA 5–15R|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||17.5 x 4.25 x 1.75" (444 x 108 x 44.4 mm)|
|Weight:||5.2 lbs (2360 g)|
|Nominal input voltage:||100-127 V|
|Input frequency:||50/60 Hz|
|Maximum current:||15 A|
|Operating voltage:||100-120 V|
|Storage temperature range (T-T):||-15 - 50 °C|
|Operating altitude:||0 - 118110.2" (0 - 3000 m)|
|Certification:||UL 60950-1 (USA), CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 60950-1, NOM|
|Cable length:||144.1" (3.66 m)|
|Color of product:||Black|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Tripp Lite PDUMH15NET2 Pdu Switched 1.4kw 120v 15a 1u Nema 5-15r 5-15p 12ft Cord Rm 037332174697 is copyrighted © 2016 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 19:59:05 on 09/28/2016.