Research, review, and buy Pdu Switched 1.4kw 120v 15a 1u 8 5-15r 2 5-15p Ats Rm 12ft Cords. Tripp Lite PDUMH15ATNET is available for $426.04. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Tripp Lite PDUMH15ATNET Pdu Switched 1.4kw 120v 15a 1u 8 5-15r 2 5-15p Ats Rm 12ft Cords
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog, visit BLT's home page, or visit the ShopBLT.com Blog.
Note: These specifications are provided by a third party as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. BLT is not responsible for any information appearing in this section of the website. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more, please contact the manufacturer.
Tripp Lite Switched ATS / Auto Transfer Switch provides a redundant power option for single-corded network devices. Dual input cords support separate connection to PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources. The ATS will normally maintain continuous output to all outlets as derived from the primary input cable. If the primary power source becomes unstable or fails altogether, the ATS will switch over to the secondary power source until the primary input is restored and stable. Switched PDU features include individually controllable output receptacles and built-in network interface. Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs within milliseconds. ATS functionality is supported by any two compatible AC power sources, regardless of phase angle, to support a variety of advanced redundant power networking applications. Enables fault tolerant hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system. In a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by a full time sine wave UPS with zero transfer time. Tripp Lite SmartOnline series is highly recommended for use as the primary UPS in a two-UPS application. ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even separate utility power grid feeds are fully supported. On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both input sources to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source. Front input LED's display primary or secondary power availability.
- 120V 15A Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) / Switched PDU (Agency de-rated to 12A continuous)
- Provides a redundant A/B power option for non-redundant networking equipment with a single input power cord
- Switched PDU features enable programmable or real-time power control of individual outlets via built-in network interface
- Digital display continuously reports total output power consumption in amps
- 8 switched NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 1U horizontal rackmount form factor; 14.5 in. / 36.8 cm depth
- Set of two 12 ft. / 3.6m NEMA 5-15P input cables support connection to separate PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources
- ATS circuits normally maintain output sourced from the primary input cable; As primary input power fails or becomes unstable, the ATS will switch to maintain output sourced from the secondary input cable until power on the primary input is restored and stable
- ATS configurations enable fault-tolerant, hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system (in a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by an online UPS with zero transfer time similar to Tripp Lite SmartOnline series)
- Advanced ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even separate out of phase utility power grid feeds are fully supported
- On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both inputs to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source
- Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs in 2-7 milliseconds
- DHCP/Manual configuration support; Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Compatible with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature monitor
- Outlets are factory programmed for sequential turn-on at 250 millisecond intervals as the PDU is first energized
- Front panel LEDs confirm power availability on both input lines
- TAA Compliant Version Available - Order Tripp Lite PDUMH15ATNETAA
|BLT Item #:||BL50012|
|Manufacturer Part #:||PDUMH15ATNET|
|Description:||PDU SWITCHED 1.4KW 120V 15A 1U 8 5-15R 2 5-15P ATS RM 12FT CORDS|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$802.80|
|Dimensions:||22.5" x 23.5" x 6.25"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Tripp Lite PDUMH15ATNET 8AC outlet(s) 1U Black power distribution unit (PDU)|
|Brief Description:||Tripp Lite PDUMH15ATNET, Switched, 1U, Horizontal, Metal, Black, 100-127|
|Expanded Description:||Tripp Lite PDUMH15ATNET. PDU types: Switched, Rack mounting: 1U, Mounting: Horizontal. Nominal input voltage: 100-127, Maximum current: 15 A, Nominal output voltage: 100-127. AC outlets quantity: 8 AC outlet(s), Power plug: NEMA 5–15P, AC outlet types: NEMA 5–15R. Cable length: 144.1" (3.66 m). Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.5 x 14.5 x 1.75" (444 x 368 x 44.4 mm), Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg)|
|Warranty:||2-year limited warranty|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|AC outlets quantity:||8 AC outlet(s)|
|Power plug:||NEMA 5–15P|
|AC outlet types:||NEMA 5–15R|
|I/O ports:||60950 (USA, Canada), Class A, NOM (Mexico), RoHS|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||17.5 x 14.5 x 1.75" (444 x 368 x 44.4 mm)|
|Weight:||11 lbs (5000 g)|
|Nominal input voltage:||100-127 V|
|Maximum current:||15 A|
|Input frequency:||60 Hz|
|Nominal output voltage:||100-127 V|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-15 - 50 °C|
|Operating altitude:||0 - 118110.2" (0 - 3000 m)|
|Certification:||UL 60950-1, CSA, Class A, NOM|
|Cable length:||144.1" (3.66 m)|
|Color of product:||Black|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Tripp Lite PDUMH15ATNET Pdu Switched 1.4kw 120v 15a 1u 5-15r 5-15p Ats Rm 12ft Cords 037332136428 is copyrighted © 2017 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 02:33:27 on 05/30/2017.