Research, review, and buy Pdu Metered 5.0kw 208v 30a Ats 16 C13 2 C19 1 L6-30r 2 L6-30p Taa. Tripp Lite PDUMH30HVAT is available for $522.51. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Tripp Lite PDUMH30HVAT Pdu Metered 5.0kw 208v 30a Ats 16 C13 2 C19 1 L6-30r 2 L6-30p Taa
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog, visit BLT's home page, or visit the ShopBLT.com Blog.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
Tripp Lite Metered ATS / Auto Transfer Switch PDU systems enable redundant power configurations for network devices with a single input cord connection. Set of two ATS inputs support connection to separate PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources. The ATS normally maintains continuous output to connected equipment derived from the primary input. If the primary input fails or becomes unstable, the ATS will switch over to the secondary power source until the primary input is restored and stable. Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs within milliseconds. ATS functionality is supported by any two compatible AC power sources to support a variety of advanced redundant power networking applications. Enables fault-tolerant hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system. In a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by a full time sine wave UPS with zero transfer time, similar to Tripp Lite SmartOnline series. ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even out-of-phase power sources are fully supported. On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both input sources to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source. Front panel current meter offers selectable 4 segment voltage, amperage and kilowatt loading information.
- 208V 30A Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) / Metered PDU (Agency de-rated to 24A continuous)
- Provides a redundant power option for critical networking equipment with a single input power cord
- Digital display with selection button reports voltage, amperage and kilowatt loading information in four output segments (Segment 1: 8 C13 & 1 C19 outlets / Segment 2: 8 C13 & 1 C19 outlets / Segment 3: L6-30R outlet / Segment 4: total output of all outlets combined)
- 19 built-in outlets (16 C13, 2 C19, 1 L6-30R)
- Set of two 10 ft. / 3m NEMA L6-30P input cables support connection to separate PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources
- ATS circuits normally maintain output sourced from the primary input cable; As primary input power fails or becomes unstable, the ATS will switch to maintain output as sourced from the secondary input cable until power on the primary input is restored and stable
- ATS configurations enable fault-tolerant, hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system (in a 2 UPS environment, the primary input must be connected to an online double conversion UPS similar to Tripp Lite SmartOnline series)
- Advanced ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even separate out of phase utility power grid feeds are fully supported
- On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both inputs to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source
- Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs in 1-5 milliseconds
- Front panel LEDs confirm power availability on both input lines
- TAA Compliant Version Available - Order Tripp Lite PDUMH30HVATAA
The electrical or electronic product contains little or no Hazardous Substances (RoHS). Any RoHS compliant product is tested for the presence of Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), Mercury (Hg), Hexavalent chromium (Hex-Cr), Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE). PBB and PBDE are flame retardants used in several plastics. For Cadmium and Hexavalent chromium, there must be less than 0.01% of the substance by weight. For Lead, PBB, and PBDE, there must be no more than 0.1% of the material. Any RoHS compliant component must have 100 ppm or less of mercury and the mercury must not have been intentionally added to the component.
|BLT Item #:||BKU6723|
|Manufacturer Part #:||PDUMH30HVAT|
|Description:||PDU METERED 5.0KW 208V 30A ATS 16 C13 2 C19 1 L6-30R 2 L6-30P TAA (ORDERED AS NEEDED FROM MFG)|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$927.00|
|Dimensions:||20" x 17" x 7.5"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Tripp Lite PDUMH30HVAT 19AC outlet(s) 2U Black power distribution unit (PDU)|
|Brief Description:||Tripp Lite PDUMH30HVAT, Metered, 2U, Horizontal, Metal, Black, UL 60950-1 (USA, Canada), Class A (Emissions), NOM (Mexico)|
|Expanded Description:||Tripp Lite PDUMH30HVAT. PDU types: Metered, Rack mounting: 2U, Mounting: Horizontal. Maximum current: 30 A. AC outlets quantity: 19 AC outlet(s), Power plug: NEMA L6-30P, AC outlet types: C13 coupler, C19 coupler, NEMA L6-30R. Cable length: 118.1" (3 m). Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.5 x 12.5 x 3.46" (444 x 317 x 88 mm), Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)|
|Warranty:||2-year limited warranty|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|AC outlets quantity:||19 AC outlet(s)|
|Power plug:||NEMA L6-30P|
|AC outlet types:||C13 coupler, C19 coupler, NEMA L6-30R|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||17.5 x 12.5 x 3.46" (444 x 317 x 88 mm)|
|Weight:||17 lbs (7700 g)|
|Nominal input voltage:||208 V|
|Maximum current:||30 A|
|Input frequency:||60 Hz|
|Nominal output voltage:||208 V|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-15 - 50 °C|
|Operating altitude:||0 - 118110.2" (0 - 3000 m)|
|Cable length:||118.1" (3 m)|
|Color of product:||Black|
|Certification:||UL 60950-1 (USA, Canada), Class A (Emissions), NOM (Mexico)|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Tripp Lite PDUMH30HVAT Pdu Metered 5.0kw 208v 30a Ats 16 C13 C19 L6-30r L6-30p Taa 037332159212 is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 17:34:06 on 03/20/2018.