Research, review, and buy Pdu 3-Phase Switched 28.8kw 240-220v 24 C13 6 C19 Hardwire 0u. Tripp Lite PDU3XVSRHWB is available shipped for $1,071.40. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Tripp Lite PDU3XVSRHWB Pdu 3-Phase Switched 28.8kw 240-220v 24 C13 6 C19 Hardwire 0u
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog, visit BLT's home page, or visit the ShopBLT.com Blog.
Note: These specifications are provided by a third party as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. BLT is not responsible for any information appearing in this section of the website. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more, please contact the manufacturer.
Tripp Lite 3 phase Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption per-phase or per-receptacle. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. PDU output current consumption in amps per-phase or per-receptacle can be displayed locally via visual meter or remotely via web/network interface to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip. Highly accurate current metering offers +/-1% billing-grade current monitoring and recording ability for each output phase, breakered load bank and individual outlet.
- 28.8kW Switched 415/400/380V input 240/230/220V output PDU with built-in web/network interface
- Hardwire (3P+N+E) 415/400/380V 3 phase input
- 0U, 70 inch / 178cm vertical form factor
- 30 switched 240/230/200V outlets (24 C13, 6 C19) in 6 separately breakered 20A single phase load banks
- Supports power-on, power-off or reboot of each outlet on a real-time or programmable basis
- Enables reboot of locked equipment, custom power-on/power-off sequences, load shedding of optional loads and disabling unused outlets
- Network interface provides PDU control and data regarding input voltage and load levels per-outlet, per-breaker and per-phase
- Built-in local digital display and remote web/network interface reports detailed voltage, amperage and kilowatt output values per outlet, per breaker and per phase with additional reporting options for power unbalance percentage, IP address and sensor based temperature and humidity data (requires ENVIROSENSE sensor)
- In-rack environmental reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH door sensors
- Local display supports electronic 180 degree display rotation for overhead or under-floor input cable orientation
- Supports user-specified alarm notification thresholds
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTPP, DHCP, BootP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- Included set of Plug-lock inserts keep C14 and C20 power cords solidly connected to PDU outlets
- Toolless mounting supported in button-mount compatible racks, plus nut-and-bolt mounting brackets for other mounting applications (set of 2 9mm buttons pre-installed, 2 9mm and 4 6mm spare buttons included)
- TAA Compliant version available - Order Tripp Lite PDU3XVSRHWBTAA
The electrical or electronic product contains little or no Hazardous Substances (RoHS). Any RoHS compliant product is tested for the presence of Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), Mercury (Hg), Hexavalent chromium (Hex-Cr), Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE). PBB and PBDE are flame retardants used in several plastics. For Cadmium and Hexavalent chromium, there must be less than 0.01% of the substance by weight. For Lead, PBB, and PBDE, there must be no more than 0.1% of the material. Any RoHS compliant component must have 100 ppm or less of mercury and the mercury must not have been intentionally added to the component.
|BLT Item #:||BVR5800|
|Manufacturer Part #:||PDU3XVSRHWB|
|Description:||PDU 3-PHASE SWITCHED 28.8KW 240-220V 24 C13 6 C19 HARDWIRE 0U (ORDERED AS NEEDED FROM MFG)|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$1,926.00|
|Dimensions:||76.25" x 7.25" x 5.75"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Tripp Lite PDU3XVSRHWB 30AC outlet(s) 0U Black power distribution unit (PDU)|
|Brief Description:||Tripp Lite PDU3XVSRHWB, Switched, 0U, Vertical, Steel, Black, 380-415|
|Expanded Description:||Tripp Lite PDU3XVSRHWB. PDU types: Switched, Rack mounting: 0U, Mounting: Vertical. Nominal input voltage: 380-415, Maximum current: 40 A, Input frequency: 50/60. AC outlet types: C13 coupler, C19 coupler. Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.17 x 2.52 x 70" (55.1 x 64 x 1778 mm), Weight: 13 lbs (5.9 kg). Certification: CE (EN60950-1), UL60950-1 (USA), CSA22.2 (Canada), NOM (Mexico), FCC Class A (Emissions)|
|Warranty:||2-year limited warranty|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|AC outlets quantity:||30|
|AC outlet types:||C13 coupler, C19 coupler|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||2.17 x 2.52 x 70" (55.1 x 64 x 1778 mm)|
|Weight:||13 lbs (5900 g)|
|Nominal input voltage:||380-415 V|
|Maximum current:||40 A|
|Input frequency:||50/60 Hz|
|Nominal output voltage:||220-415 V|
|Certification:||CE (EN60950-1), UL60950-1 (USA), CSA22.2 (Canada), NOM (Mexico), FCC Class A (Emissions)|
|Color of product:||Black|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Tripp Lite PDU3XVSRHWB Pdu 3-Phase Switched 28.8kw 240-220v 24 C13 C19 Hardwire 0u 037332170149 is copyrighted © 2017 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 10:14:23 on 03/29/2017.