Research, review, and buy 25ft Cat5e Black Patch Cable Cat5 Snagless Molded M / M Rj45 350mh. Tripp Lite N001-025-BK N001025BK is available for $6.92. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Tripp Lite N001-025-BK n001025bk 25ft Cat5e Black Patch Cable Cat5 Snagless Molded M / M Rj45 350mh
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more information or wish to verify its accuracy, please contact the manufacturer.
Tripp Lite's 7.62 m (25-ft.) black snagless category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 snagless RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Standard category 5e patch cables are also available.
- Premium cabling for Category 5 and 5e applicationsórated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- IEEE 802.3ab
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- All cables feature boots with integral strain-relief and RJ45 (Male) connectors
- For 1000Base-T (1Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type3 applications.
- 7.62 m (25-ft.) Black Snagless Cat5e Patch Cable
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Length: 7.62 m (25-ft.) color: black connectors: RJ45 male
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
- Available in other colors and lengths
- Also available without the snagless feature (N002 series)
- Also available - Cat6 cables (N201 series)
The electrical or electronic product contains little or no Hazardous Substances (RoHS). Any RoHS compliant product is tested for the presence of Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), Mercury (Hg), Hexavalent chromium (Hex-Cr), Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE). PBB and PBDE are flame retardants used in several plastics. For Cadmium and Hexavalent chromium, there must be less than 0.01% of the substance by weight. For Lead, PBB, and PBDE, there must be no more than 0.1% of the material. Any RoHS compliant component must have 100 ppm or less of mercury and the mercury must not have been intentionally added to the component.
|BLT Item #:||B095529|
|Mfg. Part #:||N001-025-BK|
|Description:||25FT CAT5E BLACK PATCH CABLE CAT5 SNAGLESS MOLDED M / M RJ45 350MH|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$11.45|
|Dimensions:||6.5" x 6" x 1"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Tripp Lite N001-025-BK networking cable 300" (7.62 m) Cat5e U/UTP (UTP) Black|
|Brief Description:||Tripp Lite N001-025-BK, 300" (7.62 m), Cat5e, U/UTP (UTP), RJ-45, RJ-45, Black|
|Expanded Description:||Tripp Lite N001-025-BK. Cable length: 300" (7.62 m), Cable standard: Cat5e, Cable shielding: U/UTP (UTP), Connector 1: RJ-45, Connector 2: RJ-45, Connector gender: Male/Male, Cable color: Black|
|Warranty:||Lifetime limited warranty|
|Cable length:||300" (7.62 m)|
|Cable shielding:||U/UTP (UTP)|
|Jacket material:||Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Tripp Lite N001-025-BK n001025bk 25ft Cat5e Black Patch Cable Cat5 Snagless Molded M M Rj45 350mh 037332042644
is copyrighted © 2019 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 17:31:32 on 04/19/2019.