Research, review, and buy Hdbaset Hdmi Over Cat5 Cat6 Extender Transceiver 4kx2k 70m. Tripp Lite BHDBT-TR-SI BHDBTTRSI is available for $198.75. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Tripp Lite BHDBT-TR-SI bhdbttrsi Hdbaset Hdmi Over Cat5 Cat6 Extender Transceiver 4kx2k 70m
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
Transmits uncompressed HDMI video and audio, RS-232 serial and IR remote control signals over a single Cat5e/6/6a cable up to 230 ft. to projectors, monitors or televisions in a chain.
- Extends and expands your Tripp Lite HDBaseT Class B installation
- Connects multiple monitors at different links in a chain
- Extends a 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) signal up to 130 feet (40 m)
- Extends a 1080p @ 60 Hz signal up to 230 feet (70 m)
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD
Insert the BHDBT-TR-SI HDBaseT Class B(HDBaseT-Lite) HDMI over Cat5e/6/6a Extender Transceiver between the transmitter and receiver units in your Tripp Lite HDBaseT Class B installation to extend the range of your signal. Connect its HDMI port to a projector, monitor or television to expand your installation.
Using a single Cat5e/6/6a cable, the BHDBT-TR-SI transmits uncompressed HDMI audio and video, RS-232 serial and IR control signals up to 230 feet(70 m) from the previous unit in the chain(either the transmitter or another transceiver), including a 1920 x 1080(1080p) signal @ 60 Hz. It can also extend an Ultra High Definition(UHD) 3840 x 2160(4K x 2K) video signal up to 130 feet(40 m) from the previous unit in the chain. Add up to five BHDBT-TR-SI Extender Transceivers to the chain for a total range up to 780 feet(4K x 2K) or 1,380 feet(1080p) with a monitor connected to each transceiver.
RS-232 serial signals and IR remote control signals(@ 39 KHz) also pass through the transceiver, so your HDBaseT installation can control such RS-232 devices as scanners and touchscreen displays at baud rates up to 115 Kbps. You can also operate a Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor and vice versa. Locking HDMI ports(ideal for use with Tripp Lite’s P569-006-LOCK High-Speed HDMI cables with locking connectors) prevent cables from coming loose or undone, ensuring an intact signal. Attach the BHDBT-TR-SI to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.
Extends and Expands Your HDBaseT Class B(HDBaseT-Lite) Installation
- Extends an Ultra High Definition(UHD) 3840 x 2160(4K x 2K) signal up to 130 feet(40 m)
- Extends a High Definition 1920 x 1080(1080p) @ 60 Hz signal up to 230 feet(70 m)
- Connects to next link in the chain with just one Cat5e/6/6a cable
- Add up to 5 transceivers to further expand the range of your installation up to 780 feet(4K x 2K) or 1,380 feet(1080p) with a monitor attached to each transceiver
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Supports 36-bit Deep Color(12 bits per channel), CEC passthrough, 3D video, EDID and HDCP
Allows RS-232 and IR Control Passthrough
- Passes through RS-232 serial signals at 115 Kbps full-duplex baud rates for devices such as scanners and touchscreen monitors
- Passes through IR remote control signals so you can operate your Blu-ray player with its remote while standing at the remote monitor(and vice versa)
Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug-and-play engineering—no software or drivers to download and install
- Inserts quickly between transmitter and receiver in Tripp Lite HDBaseT Class B installation
- Included mounting hardware lets you install each unit on a wall, rack or pole
- Locking HDMI ports(ideal for use with Tripp Lite’s P569-006-LOCK HDMI cables) prevent cables from coming loose or disconnected, ensuring an intact signal
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
The electrical or electronic product contains little or no Hazardous Substances (RoHS). Any RoHS compliant product is tested for the presence of Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), Mercury (Hg), Hexavalent chromium (Hex-Cr), Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE). PBB and PBDE are flame retardants used in several plastics. For Cadmium and Hexavalent chromium, there must be less than 0.01% of the substance by weight. For Lead, PBB, and PBDE, there must be no more than 0.1% of the material. Any RoHS compliant component must have 100 ppm or less of mercury and the mercury must not have been intentionally added to the component.
|BLT Item #:||BZZ1815|
|Mfg. Part #:||BHDBT-TR-SI|
|Description:||HDBASET HDMI OVER CAT5 CAT6 EXTENDER TRANSCEIVER 4KX2K 70M (ORDERED AS NEEDED FROM MFG)|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$352.00|
|Dimensions:||8.1" x 6.5" x 2.5"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Tripp Lite BHDBT-TR-SI AV extender AV transmitter Black|
|Brief Description:||Tripp Lite BHDBT-TR-SI, AV transmitter, 3840 x 2160 pixels, Cat5e,Cat6,Cat6e, 2755.9" (70 m), 7.1 channels, 480i,480p,720p,1080i,1080p|
|Expanded Description:||Tripp Lite BHDBT-TR-SI. Type: AV transmitter, Maximum resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels, Cable types supported: Cat5e,Cat6,Cat6e. AC input voltage: 100-240 V, AC input frequency: 50/60 Hz, Operating voltage: 5 V. Weight: 16 oz (453 g)|
|Warranty:||1-year limited warranty|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|RJ-45 input ports:||2|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Weight:||1.00 lbs (453 g)|
|AC input voltage:||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency:||50/60 Hz|
|Operating voltage:||5 V|
|Input current:||0.5 A|
|Output current:||3 A|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-20 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H):||20 - 90 %|
|AC adapter included:||Y|
|Mounting brackets included:||Y|
|Maximum resolution:||3840 x 2160 pixels|
|Cable types supported:||Cat5e,Cat6,Cat6e|
|Maximum transfer distance:||2755.9" (70 m)|
|Audio output channels:||7.1 channels|
|Supported video modes:||480i,480p,720p,1080i,1080p|
|Supported graphics resolutions:||640 x 480 (VGA),800 x 600 (SVGA),1024 x 768 (XGA),1440 x 900 (WXGA+),1600 x 1200 (UXGA),1920 x 1200 (WUXGA),1920 x 1440,2048 x 1536 (QXGA),2560 x 1600 (WQXGA),3840 x 2160|
|Color depth:||36 bit|
|HDCP & EDID bypass:||Y|
|Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support:||Y|
|Plug and Play:||Y|
|Certification:||CE, FCC, REACH|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Tripp Lite BHDBT-TR-SI bhdbttrsi Hdbaset Hdmi Over Cat5 Cat6 Extender Transceiver 4kx2k 70m 037332187062
is copyrighted © 2019 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 00:38:00 on 01/24/2019.