Research, review, and buy 16port Rackmount Ip Kvm Switch 1u Usb Ps/2 3 Level Security Osd. Tripp Lite B022-U16-IP B022U16IP is available for $781.68. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Tripp Lite B022-U16-IP b022u16ip 16port Rackmount Ip Kvm Switch 1u Usb Ps/2 3 Level Security Osd
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
The B022-U16-IP NetDirector® 16-Port 1U Rack-Mount IP KVM Switch is the smart solution for controlling up to 16 computers or servers from one monitor, keyboard and mouse, all from the next room, next door, or the next continent.
The B022-U16-IP takes up just 1U of rack space and works with all major operating systems. Built-in IP access allows you to control computers via LAN, WAN or the Internet. Just log on to a Web browser using the Windows- or Java-based browser client, and navigate the user-friendly interface in English, Spanish, French, German or Japanese. You can also access the KVM Switch without a browser if you prefer.
The advanced on-screen display (OSD) supports high-definition video up to 2048 x 1536 at the local console and up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz with 24-bit color depth at the remote console. Panel Array Mode allows you to remotely monitor multiple ports at the same time. Compatible with both USB and PS/2 connections using the included cable kits, the KVM Switch allows you to select a connected computer using on-console pushbuttons or keyboard hotkey commands. It also supports both IPv4 and IPv6, as well as Link Local IPv6 Address and Stateless Auto Configuration protocol.
Advanced encryption technologies, such as 128-bit SSL, 128-bit RC4, 1024-bit RSA, 56-bit DES, 256-bit AES and 168-bit 3DES, keep your important data secure. The KVM Switch supports RADIUS and LDAP/S remote authentication. Three levels of security allow you to delegate proper access to approved personnel, and you can create up to 64 separate accounts.
Complete Control from Anywhere
- Built-in IP access lets you control up to 16 computers directly from the next room, next door, or the next continent
- Remotely access computers via LAN, WAN or the Internet via Windows or Java
- Windows- and Java-based non-browser applications provide access without a browser
- Advanced on-screen display supports high-definition video up to 2048 x 1536 at the local console and up to 1600 x 1200 (@ 60 Hz) at the remote console
- Panel Array Mode – remotely monitor multiple ports at the same time.
Built-In Security to Keep Your Data Safe
- Create up to 64 separate accounts
- 3 levels of security (Admin, User and Select) allow you to delegate proper access
- Features advanced encryption technologies, such as 128-bit SSL, 128-bit RC4, 1024-bit RSA, 56-bit DES, 256-bit AES and 168-bit 3DES
- Supports RADIUS and LDAP/S remote authentication
- LEDs built into the port-selection pushbuttons indicate when a computer is connected, powered on and selected
- Included firmware upgrade cable keeps the software up to date
Versatile to Meet Your Specific Needs
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- User-friendly web management interface can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, German and Japanese
- Included cable kits let you use either USB or PS/2 keyboards and mice
- View remote sessions in black and white, reducing the amount of data traveling over the network and improving keyboard/mouse response time over IP
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6, as well as Link Local IPv6 Address and IPv6 Stateless Auto Configuration protocol
Keep Your Colleagues in the Loop
- Windows-based log server records events and saves them to a searchable database
- Users who are logged in simultaneously can communicate via message board and manage port access
- Mounts into just 1U to save valuable cabinet or rack space
- Rugged steel housing and premium connectors built to last
The electrical or electronic product contains little or no Hazardous Substances (RoHS). Any RoHS compliant product is tested for the presence of Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), Mercury (Hg), Hexavalent chromium (Hex-Cr), Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE). PBB and PBDE are flame retardants used in several plastics. For Cadmium and Hexavalent chromium, there must be less than 0.01% of the substance by weight. For Lead, PBB, and PBDE, there must be no more than 0.1% of the material. Any RoHS compliant component must have 100 ppm or less of mercury and the mercury must not have been intentionally added to the component.
|BLT Item #:||B1E5320|
|Manufacturer Part #:||B022-U16-IP|
|Description:||16PORT RACKMOUNT IP KVM SWITCH 1U USB PS/2 3 LEVEL SECURITY OSD (ORDERED AS NEEDED FROM MFG)|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$1,392.00|
|Dimensions:||21.25" x 4.5" x 9.25"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Tripp Lite B022-U16-IP Rack mounting Black KVM switch|
|Brief Description:||Tripp Lite B022-U16-IP, USB, PS/2, USB, PS/2, VGA, PS/2,USB A,VGA (D-Sub), 2048 x 1536 pixels, Black|
|Expanded Description:||Tripp Lite B022-U16-IP. Keyboard port type: USB, PS/2, Mouse port type: USB, PS/2, Video port type: VGA. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels. Color of product: Black, Rack capacity: 1U. Scan interval: 1,255 s, Security algorithms: 128-bit RC4,128-bit SSL,256-bit AES, Number of users: 1 user(s). Power source: AC, AC input voltage: 100 - 240, AC input frequency: 50/60|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|Number of computers controlled:||16|
|Keyboard port type:||USB, PS/2|
|Mouse port type:||USB, PS/2|
|Video port type:||VGA|
|PS/2 ports quantity:||2|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity:||2|
|Console ports:||PS/2,USB A,VGA (D-Sub)|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Weight:||6.5 lbs (2948.35 g)|
|AC input voltage:||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency:||50/60 Hz|
|DC input voltage:||5.3 V|
|Input current:||0.5 A|
|Output voltage:||5.3 V|
|Output current:||2.4 A|
|External power adapter:||Y|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||0 - 50 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-20 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H):||0 - 80 %|
|Maximum resolution:||2048 x 1536 pixels|
|Cables included:||AC, Phone (RJ-11), USB|
|Quick installation guide:||Y|
|AC adapter included:||Y|
|Rack mount kit:||Y|
|Color of product:||Black|
|Display switch button:||Y|
|Scan interval:||1,255 s|
|Security algorithms:||128-bit RC4,128-bit SSL,256-bit AES|
|Number of users:||1 user(s)|
|Auto scan delay (min):||1 s|
|Auto scan delay (max):||255 s|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Tripp Lite B022-U16-IP b022u16ip 16port Rackmount Ip Kvm Switch 1u Usb Ps/2 Level Security Osd 037332188045
is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 06:36:34 on 06/21/2018.