Research, review, and buy 500w Isolation Transformer 120v Power Conditioner 4 Out 5-15p. Tripp Lite IS500 is available for $164.06. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Tripp Lite IS500 500w Isolation Transformer 120v Power Conditioner 4 Out 5-15p
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
Tripp Lite Isolator series isolation transformers offer complete line isolation, continuous noise filtering and enhanced common mode surge suppression. Internal low-impedance isolation transformer component with Faraday Shield offers 100% isolation from the input AC line. Secondary neutral to ground bonding eliminates common mode noise, providing an isolated ground reference for sensitive equipment and an inexpensive alternative to the installation of dedicated circuits and site electrical upgrades. Removes EMI/RFI noise, utility switching transients, backround spikes generated by other on-site loads and utility or lightning related surge conditions. Additional surge suppression components placed at both the line input and transformer output combined with full line isolation offers continuous line filtering of a full range of power line noise in all modes. Active transformer filtering with no wearable parts is uniquely able to reduce surges in the worst of power environments to harmless levels. Reduces 6000V IEEE587 Cat A&B ring wave and combination wave test surges to only 0.5V common mode. Model IS500 offers 500 watts capacity with 4 widely spaced output receptacles, a 6-ft power cord, circuit breaker overload protection and lighted power switch. Rugged all-metal unit housing ships ready for upright tower or wallmount placement in industrial, medical, office or network environment. 2 year manufacturers warranty.
PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: NEMA 5-15P/Output: 4 NEMA5-15R
ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 60Hz, 4.1A, (Requires NEMA5-15R wall receptacle)
FORMAT: Upright tower with keyhole flanges for wall mount placement
ISOLATION: Transformer based line isolation with Faraday shield
- Tripp Lite Isolator series isolation transformers offer complete transformer-based line isolation, continuous noise filetering and enhnanced common mode surge suppression
- Supports combined loads up to 500 watts continuous/4.1A at 120V
- Isolation transformer with Faraday Shield offers 100% isolation from the input AC line
- Neutral to ground bonding at the secondary eliminates common mode noise and provides an isolated ground reference for sensitive equipment
- Isolation transformer design serves as an inexpensive alternative to the installation of dedicated circuits and site electrical upgrades
- Removes EMI/RFI noise, utility switching transients, background spikes and power problems generated by other on-site loads, utility grid-switching and lightning related surges
- Line isolation with additional surge suppression components offer continuous line filtering of a full range of power line noise in all modes
- Active filtering with no wearable parts reduces surges in the worst of power environments to harmless levels
- Includes 4 widely-spaced NEMA5-15R output receptacles, 6 ft power cord, circuit breaker overload protection and lighted power switch
- Rugged all-metal housing ships ready for upright tower or wallmount installation
- 2 year product warranty
- Typical Applications
- Offers fully isolated ground reference with enhanced surge and noise filtering for sensitive point of sale (POS) equipment, telecommunications systems, diagnostic testing and precise measurement devices, sophisticated CAD/CAM workstations, computer networking equipment and other pieces of sensitive electronic equipment.
|BLT Item #:||B114937|
|Mfg. Part #:||IS500|
|Description:||500W ISOLATION TRANSFORMER 120V POWER CONDITIONER 4 OUT 5-15P (SHIPS FROM MFG)|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$282.60|
|Dimensions:||13.5" x 7.5" x 6.1"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Tripp Lite IS500 surge protector 4 AC outlet(s) 120 V 72" (1.83 m) Black|
|Brief Description:||Tripp Lite IS500, 680 J, 4 AC outlet(s), 120 V, 60 Hz, 500 W, 72" (1.83 m)|
|Expanded Description:||Tripp Lite IS500. Surge energy rating: 680 J, AC outlets quantity: 4 AC outlet(s), Nominal input voltage: 120 V. Cable length: 72" (1.83 m). Product color: Black. Dimensions (WxDxH): 6.25 x 9.25 x 5.75" (158.7 x 234.9 x 146 mm), Input connections: NEMA 5-15P|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|Cable length:||72" (1.83 m)|
|Surge energy rating:||680 J|
|AC outlets quantity:||4 AC outlet(s)|
|Nominal input voltage:||120 V|
|AC input frequency:||60 Hz|
|Peak power:||500 W|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||6.25 x 9.25 x 5.75" (158.7 x 234.9 x 146 mm)|
|Input connections:||NEMA 5-15P|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Tripp Lite IS500 500w Isolation Transformer 120v Power Conditioner Out 5-15p 037332070050
is copyrighted © 2019 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 17:10:36 on 02/19/2019.