Research, review, and buy 12u Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet 33in Extended Depth. Tripp Lite SRW12US33 is available for $481.59. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Tripp Lite SRW12US33 12u Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet 33in Extended Depth
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
The SRW12US33 SmartRack 12U Server-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 113 kgs (250 lbs).
The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The front, top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible doors can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRW12US33 comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 32.5 inches deep, such as 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs, network switches and patch panels.
- Maximum load capacity of 113 kgs (250 lbs)
- Swings away from wall on hinge for easy back-door access
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides, front, top and bottom
- Flow-through ventilation keeps equipment cool
- Secures 12U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 32.5 in. deep
- SRW12US33 SmartRack 12U Server-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet
- (36) M6 screws
- (36) M6 cage nuts
- (36) M6 washers
- (36) 12-24 screws
- (2) Keys
- Owner’s manual
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses deep EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 12U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 113 kgs (250 lbs)
Hinged Cabinet for Convenient Access
- Swings away from the wall to allow easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance
- Rotate cabinet 180° before mounting to open reversible doors left or right
- Side panels and doors lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor with Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER caster kit
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments to accommodate equipment up to 32.5 in. deep, such as 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs, network switches and patch panels
- Rails adjust easily—unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Rails support square-hole or threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
|BLT Item #:||BDF0297|
|Mfg. Part #:||SRW12US33|
|Description:||12U WALL MOUNT RACK ENCLOSURE SERVER CABINET 33IN EXTENDED DEPTH|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$826.20|
|Dimensions:||36" x 29.75" x 25.75"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Tripp Lite SRW12US33 Wall mounted rack 90.7kg Black rack|
|Brief Description:||Tripp Lite SRW12US33, 200 lbs (90.7 kg), Wall mounted rack, 12U, Black, EIA-310-D, IEC 60297-3-100, DIN 41494, IP250, RoHS, UL 60950, 23.6" (600 mm)|
|Expanded Description:||Tripp Lite SRW12US33. Maximum weight capacity: 200 lbs (90.7 kg), Type: Wall mounted rack, Form factor: 12U. Width: 23.6" (600 mm), Depth: 33.5" (850.9 mm), Height: 25" (635 mm). Rack mounting: 12U|
|Warranty:||5-year limited warranty|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Width:||23.6" (60.00 cm)|
|Depth:||33.5" (85.09 cm)|
|Height:||25" (63.50 cm)|
|Weight:||100.1 lbs (45360 g)|
|Package width:||26.9" (68.32 cm)|
|Package depth:||25.6" (65.02 cm)|
|Package height:||37.8" (96.00 cm)|
|Package weight:||119.9 lbs (54430 g)|
|Wall mounting kit:||Y|
|Maximum weight capacity:||200 lbs (90.7 kg)|
|Type:||Wall mounted rack|
|Color of product:||Black|
|Certification:||EIA-310-D, IEC 60297-3-100, DIN 41494, IP250, RoHS, UL 60950|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Tripp Lite SRW12US33 12u Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet 33in Extended Depth 037332156044
is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 23:10:51 on 06/22/2018.