Charge and/or power multiple electronic devices—including smartphones, laptops, tablets, GPS units, DVD players, MP3 players, camping equipment and mobile office equipment—on the go in your car, truck, boat or RV.
- Charges multiple electronic devices in your vehicle
- Features AC outlet, 12V CLA, 2.1A USB port and 1.0A USB port
- Plugs into your vehicle’s cigarette lighter socket
- Built-in interior cooling fan
- Durable plastic housing
The PV100USB 100W PowerVerter® Ultra-Compact Car Inverter provides 100 watts of portable power for charging and operating multiple devices in your car, truck, boat or RV. It converts 12V DC power into standard 120V AC power to run a wide variety of electronics, such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, GPS units, game systems, portable TVs, DVD players and MP3 players, as well as low-power lights, camping accessories, battery rechargers for small battery-operated power tools and mobile office equipment.
The PV100USB features an AC outlet, a 12V cigarette lighter socket, a 2.1A USB port and a 1.0A USB port. Just plug the DC input jack with convenient 3-foot cord into the 12V cigarette lighter socket in your vehicle, and the unit is ready to operate. Easy-to-read front LED lets you know the inverter is receiving power from the battery.
To prevent you from running down your car battery, the PV100USB turns off automatically when the input voltage falls to 10V. Likewise, the unit will also shut down if it gets too hot (for instance, because your connected devices exceed 100 watts). A built-in ventilation fan keeps the interior cool during extended use. The durable plastic housing is engineered to withstand the rigors of road trips, campouts, business trips and family vacations. No maintenance is required.
Powers and Charges Up to 4 Devices
- Converts 12V DC battery power to standard 120V AC power
- Runs smartphones, laptops, tablets, GPS units, game systems, portable TVs, DVD players, MP3 players and other electronics
- Features AC outlet, 12V cigarette lighter socket, 2.1A USB port and 1.0A USB port
- Outputs 100 watts (continuous); 200 watts (peak)
Easy to Use
- DC jack plugs into the cigarette lighter socket in your car, truck, boat or RV
- Flexible 3-foot cord allows devices to run in the back seat
- Front LED indicates the unit is receiving power from the battery
- Durable plastic housing built to withstand rigors of travel
- Built-in ventilation fan keeps the interior cool during extended use
- Automatic low-voltage shutoff prevents deep vehicle battery discharge at 10V
- No maintenance required
The electrical or electronic product contains little or no Hazardous Substances (RoHS). Any RoHS compliant product is tested for the presence of Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), Mercury (Hg), Hexavalent chromium (Hex-Cr), Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE). PBB and PBDE are flame retardants used in several plastics. For Cadmium and Hexavalent chromium, there must be less than 0.01% of the substance by weight. For Lead, PBB, and PBDE, there must be no more than 0.1% of the material. Any RoHS compliant component must have 100 ppm or less of mercury and the mercury must not have been intentionally added to the component.