Research, review, and buy For Motherboard. Super Micro AOM-TPM-9665V-C AOMTPM9665VC is available for $36.42. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Super Micro AOM-TPM-9665V-C aomtpm9665vc For Motherboard
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
Supermicro's Trusted Platform Module AOM-TPM-9665V(-S/-C) with TCG 2.0, stores information such as keys; password and digital certificates, and provides additional security against external software attacks and from physical theft to systems.
TPM implements Root-of-Trust, which initiates during system boot process to establish trust level; gathering measurements about the running environment, OS, for trusted reporting. Security of the whole system is based on the protection and secrecy of the cryptographic system, especially against reading out or manipulation of the key material.
Supermicro's AOM-TPM-9665V(-S/-C) provides a computing system the ability to run applications more securely, run a more secured remote access environment, as well as perform electronic transactions and digital communications more safely and security.
- TCG 2.0 compliant trusted platform module (TPM)
- Microcontroller in 0.22/0.09 ìm CMOS technology
- Compliant embedded software
- EEPROM for TCG firmware enhancements and for user data and keys
- Hardware accelerator for SHA-1 and SHA-256 hash algorithm
- True Random Number Generator (TRNG)
- Tick counter with tamper detection
- Protection against Dictionary Attack
- General Purpose Input/output
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) Support
- Full personalization with Endorsement Key (EK) and EK certificate
- Power saving sleep mode
- 3.3 V power supply
- Over/Under voltage detection
- Low frequency sensor
- High frequency filter
- Reset filter
- Memory Encryption/Decryption (MED)
TPM 2.0 improvements
- Improved encryption capability
- Improved TPM to application integration
- Enhanced authorization mechanisms
- Simplified TPM management with additional
capabilities to enhance platform security
- Provides specific-use algorithms to meet
geographies based or market specific requirement
- Microsoft Outlook® and Outlook Express®
- Microsoft Office 2010, Office 2000, Office XP and Office 2003
- Microsoft Internet Explorer®
- Mozilla Firefox™
- Mozilla Thunderbird™
- Netscape Communicator®
- Microsoft Encrypted File System
- RSA Secure ID®
- Check Point™ SecuRemote/SecureClient
- Check Point™ VPN-1®/FireWall-1 NG®
- Entrust™ Desktop Manager Solutions
- Adobe™ Acrobat 6.0 Professional
|BLT Item #:||B1V3568|
|Mfg. Part #:||AOM-TPM-9665V-C|
|Description:||FOR MOTHERBOARD (ORDERED AS NEEDED FROM MFG)|
|Dimensions:||10" x 7.5" x 4.5"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Supermicro TPM MODULE TCG 2.0 I5/I7/E3|
|Brief Description:||Supermicro TPM MODULE TCG 2.0 I5/I7/E3, Wired, 0.315 x 1.02 x 0.984" (8 x 26 x 25 mm), -20 - 80 °C, 3.3V, Black, Green|
|Expanded Description:||Supermicro TPM MODULE TCG 2.0 I5/I7/E3. Connectivity technology: Wired. Dimensions (WxDxH): 0.315 x 1.02 x 0.984" (8 x 26 x 25 mm). Power requirements: 3.3V. Color of product: Black, Green|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||0.315 x 1.02 x 0.984" (8 x 26 x 25 mm)|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||-20 - 80 °C|
|Color of product:||Black, Green|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Super Micro AOM-TPM-9665V-C aomtpm9665vc For Motherboard 672042229420
is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 20:13:42 on 10/16/2018.