Research, review, and buy 480gb 1200 Ssd Sas 2.5in 2048mb. Seagate ST480FM0003 is available for $679.83. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Seagate ST480FM0003 480gb 1200 Ssd Sas 2.5in 2048mb
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
Built for Fast Data Center Applications
The Seagate 1200.2 SSD family includes the next-generation of high-capacity, high-performance SAS SSDs designed with multiple endurance offerings optimized for demanding enterprise applications and maximum TCO savings. The 1200.2 SAS SSD family features:
- 12Gb/s SAS interface for the highest level of enterprise reliability, availability and scalability
- Industry-leading storage density range including 4TB-class capacity in a 2.5-inch form factor
- Endurance options to match the needs of a wide range of enterprise workloads
- Enhanced enterprise reliability, data protection and data security
Industry Leading Performance up to 1800MB/s
The 1200.2 SAS SSD family delivers ultra-fast, consistent and easily scalable performance that exceeds 12Gb/s SAS single port bandwidth.
- Optimized for enterprise applications with write-intensive, mixed, read intensive and highly read intensive workloads to improve storage and server system performance
- Provides consistent low latency data access, reliably accelerating enterprise and cloud storage systems
High Capacity Solution with Multiple Endurance Offerings
The 1200.2 SSD is the most efficient high capacity solution that offers a wide range of product configurations that enables optimizations for specific applications and workloads.
- Increases enterprise storage density with an industry-leading capacities range including 4TB-class in a 2.5” form factor
- Offers four endurance categories that meet the performance and cost needs for a wide range of applications – One stop source for all your enterprise SSD storage needs
- Saves cost by offering “fit to function” choices that meet requirements for capacity, endurance and performance – Pay for what you need
12Gb/s SAS Server Support
The 1200.2 SSD industry-leading 12Gb/s SAS doubles interface speed and improves ROI by leveraging existing SAS servers, accommodating SAS infrastructure scalability, and a proven SCSI command set.
- Dual 12Gb/s SAS doubles bandwidth (backwards compatible with 3Gb/s and 6Gb/s SAS)
- Multi-path I/O features help ensure high data availability with failover redundancy and no single point of failure
- High signal integrity (low noise) makes it safer to use longer cables
- Scalability—SAS supports more than 65K drive slots (via expanders)
- Advanced SAS drive-level error correction to help ensure the integrity of data during the storage process
Robust Enterprise Feature Set
Backed by Seagate industry-leading customer support, global supply chain expertise, and deep ecosystem relationships, the 1200.2 SSD typically reduces OEM/system builder qualification effort, helping to save time and money. The 1200.2 SSD delivers high data integrity, advanced data security and high endurance.
- Expert media management techniques help to prevent premature wear in heavy write applications, preventing downtime and costs associated with premature failures
- Power loss data protection and full path data protection
- Multi-layered error recovery technology with advanced error detection/correction encoding optimized for NAND flash
- Seagate Secure drive options: Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) and FIPS SED models with Seagate Instant Secure Erase technology
|BLT Item #:||B1R5690|
|Manufacturer Part #:||ST480FM0003|
|Description:||480GB 1200 SSD SAS 2.5IN 2048MB (ORDERED AS NEEDED FROM MFG)|
|Dimensions:||9" x 6" x 3"|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Seagate 1200.2 480GB 2.5" Serial Attached SCSI|
|Brief Description:||Seagate 1200.2, 480 GB, 2.5", Serial Attached SCSI, 1750 MB/s, 12 Gbit/s|
|Expanded Description:||Seagate 1200.2. Solid-state drive capacity: 480 GB. SSD form factor: 2.5". Solid-state drive interface: Serial Attached SCSI, Read speed: 1750 MB/s, Write speed: 750 MB/s, Data transfer rate: 12 Gbit/s, Component for: Server/workstation|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Width:||2.76" (7.01 cm)|
|Depth:||3.95" (10.05 cm)|
|Height:||0.276" (7 mm)|
|Weight:||0.18 lbs (80 g)|
|Power consumption (sleep):||3.1 W|
|Power consumption (idle):||3.6 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||0 - 70 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-40 - 75 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H):||5 - 95 %|
|Operating shock:||1000 G|
|Operating vibration:||1.98 G|
|SSD form factor:||2.5"|
|Color of product:||Grey|
|Solid-state drive capacity:||480 GB|
|Solid-state drive interface:||Serial Attached SCSI|
|Read speed:||1750 MB/s|
|Write speed:||750 MB/s|
|Data transfer rate:||12 Gbit/s|
|Random read (4KB):||170000 IOPS|
|Random write (4KB):||35000 IOPS|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Seagate ST480FM0003 480gb 1200 Ssd Sas 2.5in 2048mb 763649075623
is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 20:59:22 on 04/25/2018.