Research, review, and buy 300gb Sas 6gb / S 10k Rpm 64mb Discontinued Product Replacement - May Not Be In Retail Packaging. Seagate ST9300505SS is available for $278.53. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Seagate ST9300505SS 300gb Sas 6gb / S 10k Rpm 64mb Discontinued Product Replacement - May Not Be In Retail Packaging
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
The Seagate® Savvio® 10K.5 hard drive enables OEMs, system builders and data centers to:
- Improve storage efficiency;
- Ease capacity, interface and form factor transitions;
- Ensure data integrity and protection throughout the storage process even if the device is lost or stolen.
Key Features and Benefits
- Delivers the highest-capacity in a 2.5-inch, 10K-RPM hard drive (up to 900GB) to manage more data without increasing the number of drives;
- First SFF drive to offer four capacity points on a single platform;
- Industry-leading 0.44% AFR for field-proven reliability;
- Improves performance for faster data storage and access;
- Reduces power consumption and enables green IT initiatives;
- PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for performance and power consumption;
- Reduces system design, qualification and inventory costs for OEMs;
- Enables data centers to better manage hard drive transitions;
- Protection Information protects against inadvertent data change;
- Optional Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) models help companies be compliant with corporate and federal data security mandates and protect data-at-rest throughout the life of the storage device should the device be lost, stolen, and/or retired;
- Seagate Unified Storage architecture reduces system complexity and operating costs by converging disparate interfaces, form factors and security standards.
|BLT Item #:||B1DB032|
|Mfg. Part #:||ST9300505SS|
|Description:||300GB SAS 6GB / S 10K RPM 64MB DISCONTINUED PRODUCT REPLACEMENT - MAY NOT BE IN RETAIL PACKAGING|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$340.43|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Seagate Savvio 300GB SAS 300GB SAS hard disk drive|
|Brief Description:||Seagate Savvio Savvio 300GB SAS, 2.5", 300 GB, 10000 RPM, SAS, 64 MB|
|Expanded Description:||Seagate Savvio Savvio 300GB SAS. Hard drive size: 2.5", Hard drive capacity: 300 GB, Hard drive speed: 10000 RPM, Hard drive interface: SAS, Drive device, buffer size: 64 MB|
|Hard drive capacity:||300 GB|
|Hard drive interface:||SAS|
|Hard drive speed:||10000 RPM|
|Hard drive size:||2.5"|
|Drive device, buffer size:||64 MB|
|Write seek:||3.8 ms|
|Read seek:||3.4 ms|
|Average latency:||3 ms|
|Hard disk number of heads:||2|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF):||2000000 h|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Width:||2.76" (7.01 cm)|
|Height:||0.591" (1.50 cm)|
|Depth:||3.95" (10.05 cm)|
|Weight:||0.47 lbs (211 g)|
|Power consumption (idle):||3.48 W|
|Input voltage:||5 - 12 V|
|Start-up current:||0.85 A|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||5 - 55 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating vibration:||0.5 Gs G|
|Non-operating vibration:||3.0 Gs G|
|Operating shock:||40 G|
|Non-operating shock:||400 G|
|Color of product:||Black|
|Data transfer rate:||6 Gbit/s|
|Sustained data rate:||168 MB/s|
|Acoustic pressure emissions:||3 dB|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Seagate ST9300505SS 300gb Sas 6gb S 10k Rpm 64mb Discontinued Product Replacement May Not Be In Retail Packaging
is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 10:02:51 on 07/21/2018.