Research, review, and buy 1tb Sas 7.2k Rpm 64mb 6gb / S Discontinued Product Replacement - May Not Be In Retail Packaging. Seagate ST1000NM0001 is available for $168.03. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Seagate ST1000NM0001 1tb Sas 7.2k Rpm 64mb 6gb / S Discontinued Product Replacement - May Not Be In Retail Packaging
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog, visit BLT's home page, or visit the ShopBLT.com Blog.
Note: These specifications are provided by a third party as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. BLT is not responsible for any information appearing in this section of the website. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more, please contact the manufacturer.
Seagate Constellation ES fifth-generation drives lead the industry with a range of high capacity enterprise drive options. Available in both 6Gb/s SAS and SATA interfaces, these drives feature enterprise-class reliability with the power and performance efficiencies that make them ideal for capacity-optimized, 24x7 multi-drive server and storage environments.
Key Features and Benefits
- Reduces design and support costs by building on the Seagate best-in-class enterprise storage foundation
- Features a range of high capacities—from 500GB to 2TB—in a 3.5-inch enterprise-class hard disk drive
- Offers a traditional 3.5-inch form factor with enhanced rotational vibration tolerance and high data integrity for enterprise-class reliability in a cost-effective drive
- Delivers proven reliability, with an MTBF* of 1.2 million hours and enhanced end-to-end data integrity with Protection Information feature
- Lets you choose a 6Gb/s Enterprise SATA or 6Gb/s SAS interface easing integration and delivering up to 2x the throughput of 3Gb/s nearline hard drives
- Reduces energy and cooling costs, with the lowest power consumption of any nearline 3.5-inch drive
- Includes Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for even greater on-demand power savings during slow or idle periods
- TCG-compliant, Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) security option eliminates the need to overwrite or physically destroy drives, enables safe return of drives for warranty or expired lease purposes and allows organizations to securely repurpose or sell hard disk drives
- Meets regulatory data security compliance requirements and is FIPS 140-2 Validated™ to protect Sensitive but Unclassified and Protected class data
|BLT Item #:||BQU5594|
|Manufacturer Part #:||ST1000NM0001|
|Description:||1TB SAS 7.2K RPM 64MB 6GB / S DISCONTINUED PRODUCT REPLACEMENT - MAY NOT BE IN RETAIL PACKAGING|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$205.68|
|Dimensions:||9.75" x 8.75" x 2.5"|
|Return Policy:||Returns / Exchanges: Sealed Product Only|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Seagate Constellation ST1000NM0001 Hard Disk Drive|
|Brief Description:||Seagate Constellation ST1000NM0001, 5 - 60 °C, -40 - 70 °C, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), 5 - 12|
|Expanded Description:||Seagate ST1000NM0001, Constellation. Hard drive capacity: 1000 GB, Host interface: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), Hard disk rotational speed: 7200 RPM. Power consumption (typical): 6.97 W, Input voltage: 5 - 12, Start-up current: 1.93 A. Width: (), Height: (), Depth: (). Data transfer rate: 6 Gbit/s|
|Hard drive capacity:||1000 GB|
|Host interface:||Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)|
|Hard disk rotational speed:||7200 RPM|
|Hard drive size:||3.5"|
|Drive device, buffer size:||64 MB|
|Write seek:||9.5 ms|
|Read seek:||8.5 ms|
|Average latency:||4.16 ms|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF):||1200000 h|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Width:||4.01" (10.19 cm)|
|Height:||1.03" (2.61 cm)|
|Depth:||5.79" (14.70 cm)|
|Weight:||1.41 lbs (640 g)|
|Power consumption (typical):||6.97 W|
|Input voltage:||5 - 12 V|
|Start-up current:||1.93 A|
|Operating temperature range (T-T):||5 - 60 °C|
|Storage temperature range (T-T):||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating shock:||70 G|
|Non-operating shock:||300 G|
|Data transfer rate:||6 Gbit/s|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Seagate ST1000NM0001 1tb Sas 7.2k Rpm 64mb 6gb S Discontinued Product Replacement May Not Be In Retail Packaging 715663215141 is copyrighted © 2016 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 05:11:47 on 10/22/2016.