Research, review, and buy 1yr Upgrade Warranty On-Site Sp4100nl. Ricoh 001788MIU-PS1 001788MIUPS1 is available for $89.74. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Ricoh 001788MIU-PS1 001788miups1 1yr Upgrade Warranty On-Site Sp4100nl
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog, visit BLT's home page, or visit the ShopBLT.com Blog.
Note: These specifications are provided by a third party as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. BLT is not responsible for any information appearing in this section of the website. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more, please contact the manufacturer.
Ricoh printers and multifunctional printers purchased through the IT distribution channel are provided with a one-year standard warranty against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. The method of warranty service varies depending on the device purchased. For information regarding the method of service that will apply to the device you are considering for purchase, please contact your Ricoh Channel Account Manager.
Warranty service is best facilitated by product registration. Product registration may be accomplished online or by fax or mail via the warranty registration card in the device box. Failure to register in a timely manner may result in the need to provide proof-of-purchase to obtain warranty services.
User replaceable consumables and parts (example: toner cartridges, photoconductor units, etc.) are warranted for a period of either ninety days or one year (depending on product line) from the date of purchase unless otherwise defined.
Methods of Service:
- On-Site: A Ricoh Service Representative will be dispatched to perform on-site service during the warranty period if initial diagnosis and resolution efforts by Ricoh Support fail to resolve the issue.
- Advanced Exchange: For those products that offer Advance Exchange as a Standard Warranty, Ricoh Support will attempt to diagnose and resolve technical defects via telephone. If Ricoh Support determines that the repair cannot be accomplished over the telephone, a like replacement product will be shipped at no charge within 24 hours. The original unit must be returned in accordance with the instructions provided inside the replacement product carton.
- Installation and Activation: Customers may purchase an Installation and Activation Package to receive support from a Ricoh Service Representative. The Installation and Activation Package includes basic product installation and connection to the network for one server and two workstations. Connections to additional servers and/or workstations will be billed on a time and material basis.
Extended Warranty Packages:
Extended warranties that can add up to three years coverage to your standard warranty are available for purchase. Extended warranties help protect your investment and assure you that the Ricoh Support and Service Representatives will be available to you for multiple years. Additionally, for those devices that provide Advanced Exchange as their standard warranty offering, upgrades to On-Site Service are also available depending on device. Customers can purchase an extended warranty within the original warranty period (one year of purchase) of printer and multifunctional printer purchase (proof of purchase required). Extended warranties are available in California, Virginia and Florida commercially. The additional protection options are available as follows:
- On-Site Extended Warranty Package: Offers an additional 1, 2 or 3 years term of limited warranty protection
- Advanced Exchange Extended Warranty Package: Offers an additional 1 or 2 years term of limited warranty protection
- Advanced Exchange Upgrade Package: Offers an upgrade from Advanced Exchange to an On-Site Warranty
|BLT Item #:||BTH6367|
|Manufacturer Part #:||001788MIU-PS1|
|Description:||1YR UPGRADE WARRANTY ON-SITE SP4100NL (SHIPS FROM MFG)|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Ricoh 001788MIU-PS1 warranty & support extension|
|Brief Description:||Ricoh 001788MIU-PS1, 1 year(s), On-site, SP 4100N-KP, AP610N, SP 4100NL, SP 4100N, SP 4110N, SP 4100N-KP|
|Expanded Description:||Ricoh 001788MIU-PS1. Number of years: 1 year(s), Type: On-site, Compatibility: SP 4100N-KP, AP610N, SP 4100NL, SP 4100N, SP 4110N, SP 4100N-KP|
|Number of years:||1 year(s)|
|Compatibility:||SP 4100N-KP, AP610N, SP 4100NL, SP 4100N, SP 4110N, SP 4100N-KP|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Ricoh 001788MIU-PS1 001788miups1 1yr Upgrade Warranty On-Site Sp4100nl is copyrighted © 2017 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 23:25:08 on 04/27/2017.