Research, review, and buy Prosafe Wireless-N Access Point. Netgear WNAP320-100NAS WNAP320100NAS is available priced low. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Netgear WNAP320-100NAS wnap320100nas Prosafe Wireless-N Access Point
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog, visit BLT's home page, or visit the ShopBLT.com Blog.
Note: These specifications are provided by a third party as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. BLT is not responsible for any information appearing in this section of the website. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more, please contact the manufacturer.
- Wireless-N speeds up to 10x the coverage and 15x the speed of 802.11g networks
- Improved coverage and 10x greater speed than Wireless-G
- Advanced Speed and Range with Comprehensive Internet Security
- Flexible wireless management options for your wireless deployment needs
- Advanced Enterprise security features: WPA2, rogue AP detection and 802.1x with RADIUS support
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af PoE) lowers deployment costs
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE for easy placement in optimal locationsódesktop, wall-mount or ceiling
- Deploy over large areas as a bridge or a repeater both in point-to-point and point-to-multipoint with Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
- Comprehensive SNMP functionality for advanced network management
- Mounting kit provides for wall or ceiling placements
- Internal antenna factory-optimized for maximum RF performance
- Antenna take-offs enable optional accessory antenna attachment
|BLT Item #:||BDY9784|
|Manufacturer Part #:||WNAP320-100NAS|
|Description:||PROSAFE WIRELESS-N ACCESS POINT|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$244.99|
|Dimensions:||14.7" x 12.2" x 3.4"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Brief Description:||Netgear WNAP320, SNMP, 128-bit WEP, 152-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, EAP-TLS, PEAP, WEP, WPA, WPA2, 9.99 x 9.99 x 2.16" (253.8 x 253.8 x 54.8 mm), IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3af, Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Expanded Description:||Netgear WNAP320. Transfer rate (Mbps): 300 Mbit/s, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, Frequency band: 2.4. Management protocols: SNMP. WAN connection: Ethernet (RJ-45). Security algorithms: 128-bit WEP, 152-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, EAP-TLS, PEAP, WEP, WPA, WPA2. Antenna gain level (max): 5 dBi|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity:||1|
|WAN connection:||Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||9.99 x 9.99 x 2.16" (253.75 x 253.76 x 54.76 mm)|
|Weight:||1.96 lbs (886 g)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE):||Yes|
|Security algorithms:||128-bit WEP, 152-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, EAP-TLS, PEAP, WEP, WPA, WPA2|
|MAC address filtering:||Yes|
|Antenna gain level (max):||5 dBi|
|Transfer rate (Mbps):||300 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates:||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band:||2.4 GHz|
|Network standard:||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3af|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Netgear WNAP320-100NAS wnap320100nas Prosafe Wireless-N Access Point 606449075526 is copyrighted © 2016 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 15:34:19 on 10/24/2016.