Research, review, and buy Thinksystem Raid 530-8i Pcie 12gb Adapter. Lenovo 7Y37A01082 is available for $214.28. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Lenovo 7Y37A01082 Thinksystem Raid 530-8i Pcie 12gb Adapter
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
The ThinkSystem RAID 530 family are entry-level 12 Gb SAS/SATA internal RAID adapters that offer a cost-effective RAID solution for small to medium business customers. These cacheless adapters support RAID levels 0/1/10/5/50, and include an extensive list of RAS and management features.
This product guide provides essential presales information to understand the ThinkSystem RAID 530-4i and 530-8i adapters and their key features, specifications, and compatibility. This guide is intended for technical specialists, sales specialists, sales engineers, IT architects, and other IT professionals who want to learn more about the adapters and consider their use in IT solutions.
- PCIe 3.0 x8 host interface
- 12 Gbps SAS/SATA RAID controllers, based on the Broadcom MegaRAID 9440 adapter family
- Cacheless (not upgradeable)
- Connectivity for up to 4, or 8 internal SAS or SATA drives
- Support for intermixing SAS and SATA HDDs and SSDs. Mixing SAS and SATA drives in the same array is not supported. Mixing of HDDs and SSDs in the same array is not supported
- Support for intermixing of 12 Gbps and 6 Gbps drives
- Support for RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, and 50 standard (The 530-4i supports only RAID 0, 1 in the SN550 and RAID 0, 1, 10, 5 in the SN850 because those blade servers only support two and four drives respectively)
- Support for JBOD (non-RAID) drive state
- Support for up to 64 virtual disks, up to 128 arrays, up to 16 virtual disks per array
- Support for logical drive sizes greater than 2 TB
- Fixed 64 KB stripe size
- Supports 512e, 512n and 4K sector formatted drives
- Compliant with Disk Data Format (DDF) configuration on disk (CoD)
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Configuration through
- XClarity Provisioning Manager UEFI interface
- XClarity Controller web interface
- XClarity Administrator Configuration Patterns
- StorCLI command-line interface
- LSI Storage Authority (LSA) GUI interface
- UEFI Human Interface Infrastructure (HII)
|BLT Item #:||B1BF696|
|Mfg. Part #:||7Y37A01082|
|Description:||THINKSYSTEM RAID 530-8I PCIE 12GB ADAPTER|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$299.00|
|Dimensions:||9.5" x 5.75" x 2"|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Lenovo 7Y37A01082 PCI Express x8 3.0 12000Gbit/s RAID controller|
|Brief Description:||Lenovo 7Y37A01082, SAS, PCI Express x8, Full-height (low-profile), 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, LSI SAS3408, LSI|
|Expanded Description:||Lenovo 7Y37A01082. Supported storage drive interfaces: SAS, Host interface: PCI Express x8, PCI Card form factor: Full-height (low-profile). RAID levels: 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, Chipset: LSI SAS3408, Processor family: LSI. Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Server...|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|Supported storage drive interfaces:||SAS|
|Host interface:||PCI Express x8|
|PCI Express slots version:||3.0|
|PCI Card form factor:||Full-height (low-profile)|
|Internal mini-SAS HD ports:||2|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||10 - 55 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H):||20 - 90 %|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H):||5 - 95 %|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2|
Microsoft Windows Server 2016
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Server x64 Edition
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 for AMD64/EM64T
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 with Xen for AMD64/EM64T
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 with XEN
VMware vSphere ESXi 6.0
VMware vSphere ESXi 6.5
|RAID levels:||0, 1, 10, 5, 50|
|Data transfer rate:||12000 Gbit/s|
|Number of devices supported:||8|
|RAID Level Migration:||Y|
|Online Capacity Expansion:||Y|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Lenovo 7Y37A01082 Thinksystem Raid 530-8i Pcie 12gb Adapter 889488433438
is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 05:57:56 on 06/24/2018.