Research, review, and buy Thinksystem Mellanox Connectx-4 Lx Ml2 25gb 2-Port Sfp28 Ethernet A. Lenovo 7ZT7A00507 is available for $559.34. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Lenovo 7ZT7A00507 Thinksystem Mellanox Connectx-4 Lx Ml2 25gb 2-Port Sfp28 Ethernet A
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
ConnectX-4 from Mellanox is a family of high-performance and low-latency Ethernet and InfiniBand adapters. The ConnectX-4 Lx EN adapters are available in 40 Gb and 25 Gb Ethernet speeds and the ConnectX-4 Virtual Protocol Interconnect (VPI) adapters support either InfiniBand or Ethernet.
These adapters address virtualized infrastructure challenges, delivering best-in-class performance to various demanding markets and applications. Providing true hardware-based I/O isolation with unmatched scalability and efficiency, achieving the most cost-effective and flexible solution for Web 2.0, Cloud, data analytics, database, and storage platforms.
The following figure shows the Mellanox ConnectX-4 2x100GbE/EDR IB QSFP28 VPI Adapter (the standard heat sink has been removed in this photo).
- ConnectX-4 Lx Ethernet adapters
- The ConnectX-4 Lx adapters discussed in this product guide offer a high performance Ethernet adapter solution for Ethernet speeds up to 40 Gb/s, enabling seamless networking, clustering, or storage. The Lx adapters reduce application runtime, and offer the flexibility and scalability to make infrastructure run as efficiently and productively as possible
- ConnectX-4 100 Gb Ethernet / EDR InfiniBand
- ConnectX-4 with Virtual Protocol Interconnect (VPI) offers the highest throughput VPI adapter, supporting EDR 100Gb/s InfiniBand and 100Gb/s Ethernet and enabling any standard networking, clustering, or storage to operate seamlessly over any converged network leveraging a consolidated software stack
- I/O Virtualization
- ConnectX-4 SR-IOV technology provides dedicated adapter resources and guaranteed isolation and protection for virtual machines (VMs) within the server. I/O virtualization with ConnectX-4 gives data center administrators better server utilization while reducing cost, power, and cable complexity, allowing more Virtual Machines and more tenants on the same hardware
- Overlay Networks
- In order to better scale their networks, data center operators often create overlay networks that carry traffic from individual virtual machines over logical tunnels in encapsulated formats such as NVGRE and VXLAN. While this solves network scalability issues, it hides the TCP packet from the hardware offloading engines, placing higher loads on the host CPU. ConnectX-4 Lx effectively addresses this by providing advanced NVGRE and VXLAN hardware offloading engines that encapsulate and de-capsulate the overlay protocol header as well as offloads TCP stateless activities on the encapsulated packet
- RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE)
- ConnectX-4 adapters supports RoCE specifications delivering low-latency and high-performance over Ethernet networks. The ConnectX-4 VPI adapter also supports IBTA RDMA (Remote Data Memory Access) for InfiniBand network performance. Leveraging data center bridging (DCB) capabilities as well as ConnectX-4 advanced congestion control hardware mechanisms, RoCE provides efficient low-latency RDMA services over Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks
- Mellanox PeerDirect
- PeerDirect communication provides high efficiency RDMA access by eliminating unnecessary internal data copies between components on the PCIe bus (for example, from GPU to CPU), and therefore significantly reduces application run time. ConnectX-4 advanced acceleration technology enables higher cluster efficiency and scalability to tens of thousands of nodes
The electrical or electronic product contains little or no Hazardous Substances (RoHS). Any RoHS compliant product is tested for the presence of Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), Mercury (Hg), Hexavalent chromium (Hex-Cr), Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE). PBB and PBDE are flame retardants used in several plastics. For Cadmium and Hexavalent chromium, there must be less than 0.01% of the substance by weight. For Lead, PBB, and PBDE, there must be no more than 0.1% of the material. Any RoHS compliant component must have 100 ppm or less of mercury and the mercury must not have been intentionally added to the component.
|BLT Item #:||B1BF795|
|Mfg. Part #:||7ZT7A00507|
|Description:||THINKSYSTEM MELLANOX CONNECTX-4 LX ML2 25GB 2-PORT SFP28 ETHERNET A (SHIPS FROM MFG)|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$779.00|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Lenovo 7ZT7A00507 Internal Fiber 25000Mbit/s networking card|
|Brief Description:||Lenovo 7ZT7A00507, Internal, Wired, PCI-E, Fiber, 25000 Mbit/s, Green|
|Expanded Description:||Lenovo 7ZT7A00507. Internal, Connectivity technology: Wired, Host interface: PCI-E, Interface: Fiber. Data transfer rate (max): 25000 Mbit/s. Color of product: Green|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|Fiber ports quantity:||2|
|Fiber optic connector:||SFP28|
|Data transfer rate (max):||25000 Mbit/s|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||0 - 55 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H):||0 - 90 %|
|Networking standards:||IEEE 802.1AX,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1Qau,IEEE 802.1Qaz,IEEE 802.1Qbb,IEEE 802.1Qbg,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3az|
|Certification:||CE, FCC, VCCI, ICES, RCM|
|Safety:||CB, cTUVus, CE|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (no SR-IOV support)|
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
Microsoft Windows Server 2016
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Server x64 Edition, U7
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, U2
SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 11 for AMD64/EM64T, SP4**
SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 12, SP1**
VMware ESXi 5.5, U3*
VMware ESXi 6.0, U2*
|Color of product:||Green|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Lenovo 7ZT7A00507 Thinksystem Mellanox Connectx-4 Lx Ml2 25gb 2-Port Sfp28 Ethernet A
is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 01:56:34 on 09/26/2018.