Research, review, and buy Thinksystem Intel I350-T2 Pcie 1gb 2-Port Rj45 Ethernet Adapter. Lenovo 7ZT7A00534 is available for $122.22. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Lenovo 7ZT7A00534 Thinksystem Intel I350-T2 Pcie 1gb 2-Port Rj45 Ethernet Adapter
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
The Intel X710 family of 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) server network adapters addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation data center. By providing unmatched features for server and network virtualization, small packet performance, and low power; the data center network is flexible, scalable, and resilient.
The X710 is available in three host connections: a standard PCIe host interface, a Mezzanine LOM (ML2) host interface for ThinkSystem and System x servers, and an AnyFabric host interface for ThinkServer systems.
- VXLAN/NVGRE Hardware Offloads: These stateless offloads preserve application performance for overlay networks. With these offloads, it is possible to distribute network traffic across CPU cores. At the same time, X710 offloads LSO, GSO, and checksum from the host software, which reduces CPU overhead
- Mobile and cloud application acceleration: Intel’s Data Plan Development Kit (DPDK) delivers an open driver where users can fine-tune small packet performance, which delivers line-rate at 128 byte, and near line-rate at 64 byte
- Low latency: Intel Ethernet Flow Director delivers hardware-based application steering and Intel Data Direct I/O makes the processor cache the primary destination and source of I/O data rather than main memory. Combined, latency is reduced and Intel reports a three-fold improvement in RPS
- Virtualization performance: With Intel Virtualization Technology (VT), the X710 family of adapters delivers outstanding I/O performance in virtualized server environments. These adapters reduce I/O bottlenecks by providing intelligent offloads for networking traffic per virtual machine (VM), which enables near-line rate speeds for small packets and supports almost an unlimited amount of isolated traffic flows so that you can scale your cloud environment
- Next-generation VMDq: The X710 adapters support up to 256 VMDq VMs and offer enhanced Quality of Service (QoS) feature by providing weighted round-robin servicing for the Tx data. The adapters offload the data-sorting functionality from the hypervisor to the network silicon, which improves data throughput and CPU usage
- PCI-SIG SR-IOV implementation: Provides an implementation of the PCI-SIG standard for I/O Virtualization. The physical configuration of each port is divided into multiple virtual ports. Each virtual port is assigned to an individual VM directly by bypassing the virtual switch in the Hypervisor, which results in near-native performance
- VM load balancing: Provides traffic load balancing (Tx and Rx) across VMs that are bound to the team interface. It also provides fault tolerance if a switch, port, cable, or adapter fails
|BLT Item #:||B1BF767|
|Mfg. Part #:||7ZT7A00534|
|Description:||THINKSYSTEM INTEL I350-T2 PCIE 1GB 2-PORT RJ45 ETHERNET ADAPTER|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$219.00|
|Dimensions:||9.5" x 5.75" x 2.12"|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Lenovo 7ZT7A00534 networking card Internal Fiber 10000 Mbit/s|
|Brief Description:||Lenovo 7ZT7A00534, Internal, Wired, PCI-E, Fiber, 10000 Mbit/s, Black,Green|
|Expanded Description:||Lenovo 7ZT7A00534. Internal, Connectivity technology: Wired, Host interface: PCI-E, Interface: Fiber. Data transfer rate (max): 10000 Mbit/s. Product color: Black,Green|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|Fiber ports quantity:||2|
|Fiber optic connector:||SFP+|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Width:||0.591" (1.50 cm)|
|Depth:||6.57" (16.70 cm)|
|Height:||2.72" (6.90 cm)|
|Data transfer rate (max):||10000 Mbit/s|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||0 - 55 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-20 - 65 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H):||10 - 90 %|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H):||5 - 80 %|
|Operating altitude:||0 - 84015.7" (0 - 2134 m)|
|Networking standards:||IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1ad,IEEE 802.1as,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.3ae,IEEE 802.3x|
|Flow control support:||Y|
|Jumbo frames support:||Y|
FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Class A
AS/NZS CISPR 22 / C-tick
RRL for KC
UL 94 V-1
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2|
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
Microsoft Windows Server 2016
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Server x64 Edition
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 for AMD64/EM64T
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 with Xen for AMD64/EM64T
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 with XEN
VMware vSphere 5.5 (ESXi)
VMware vSphere 6.0 (ESXi)
VMware vSphere 6.5 (ESXi)
|Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT):||Y|
|Intel Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq):||Y|
|Intel Data Direct I/O Technology:||Y|
|Receive Side Scaling (RSS):||Y|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Lenovo 7ZT7A00534 Thinksystem Intel I350-T2 Pcie 1gb 2-Port Rj45 Ethernet Adapter 889488433773
is copyrighted © 2019 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 18:18:28 on 01/18/2019.