Research, review, and buy Local 2x16 Console Mgr Lcm16. Lenovo 1754A2X is available shipped for $1,081.76. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Lenovo 1754A2X Local 2x16 Console Mgr Lcm16
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog, visit BLT's home page, or visit the ShopBLT.com Blog.
Note: These specifications are provided by a third party as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. BLT is not responsible for any information appearing in this section of the website. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more, please contact the manufacturer.
- Easily manage large numbers of servers through chains or tiers from a single On Screen Menu
- Virtual media and Two Factor Authentication (TFA) device support
- CAT5 cabling reduces cable volume by as much as 75 percent
- Support for VGA, SVGA, SGA, and SXGA video
- Video resolutions up to 1600x1200 or 1680x1050 (widescreen)
The challenge of increasing rack and data center server densities requires secure, efficient and scalable solutions to enable IT administrators with a faster method to access equipment to meet SLAs and minimize downtime.
The 1754A1X Local Console Manager (LCM 8) and 1754A2X Local Console Manager (LCM 16) are designed to reduce these complexities with features that provide enhanced out-of-band local access, management, and security capabilities to System x® and BladeCenter® environments.
- Local Console Managers (LCM) provide enhanced out-of-band access, management, and security capabilities to System x and BladeCenter environments
- Enhanced security features with Two Factor Authentication (TFA) device support
- Virtual Media capabilities to help lower operational expenses by allowing the transfer of data to deploy or patch multiple servers from one local console
- Chaining support that provides the ability to “daisy chain” up to 16 systems off a single switch port reducing overall acquisition cost
- Two-level tiering that allows the ability to manage up to 256 servers connected to multiple switches from one local console
- 1U form factor
- Choice of an 8-port switch supporting one local user or a 16-port switch supporting up to two local users
- Virtual Media and TFA device support
- Supports chaining up to 16 systems per port
- Two-level tiering support (up to 256 Servers)
- Widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio support
- Increased max video resolution: 1600x1200 or 1680x1050 (widescreen) native
|BLT Item #:||BDH7542|
|Manufacturer Part #:||1754A2X|
|Description:||LOCAL 2X16 CONSOLE MGR LCM16 (SHIPS FROM MFG)|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$1,149.00|
|Dimensions:||22.25" x 11" x 8"|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Lenovo 1754A2X 1U Black KVM switch|
|Brief Description:||Lenovo 1754A2X, USB, PS/2, USB, PS/2, VGA, RJ-45, 1600 x 1200 pixels, 1U|
|Expanded Description:||Lenovo 1754A2X. Keyboard port type: USB, PS/2, Mouse port type: USB, PS/2, Video port type: VGA. Maximum resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels. Rack mounting: 1U, Color of product: Black. Width: 17" (431.8 mm), Depth: 6.5" (165.1 mm), Height: 1.72" (43.7 mm)|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|Number of computers controlled:||256|
|Keyboard port type:||USB, PS/2|
|Mouse port type:||USB, PS/2|
|Video port type:||VGA|
|PS/2 ports quantity:||4|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity:||8|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports:||16|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity:||2|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Width:||17" (43.18 cm)|
|Depth:||6.5" (16.51 cm)|
|Height:||1.72" (4.37 cm)|
|Weight:||7.72 lbs (3500 g)|
|Maximum resolution:||1600 x 1200 pixels|
|Color of product:||Black|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Lenovo 1754A2X Local 2x16 Console Mgr Lcm16 883436083577 is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 14:27:36 on 02/21/2018.