Note: These specifications are provided by a third party as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. BLT is not responsible for any information appearing in this section of the website. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more, please contact the manufacturer.
Protect Your Investment
Lenovo's comprehensive end-to-end service portfolio includes award-winning Warranty Support. Lenovo provides flexible options to meet your personal or variable business needs. We offer a worldwide single source solution that helps you realize your objectives for cost efficiency, improved service levels and end user productivity and satisfaction, wherever you are!
Lenovo Warranty Services
- Warranty Extensions are available for periods of up to five years (depending on your system) giving you a fixed-term, fixed-cost service solution that allows you to accurately budget for equipment expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades allow you to vary response time and level of service to match your critical support need
The Benefits Of Lenovo’s Warranty Support Service
- Match service coverage duration with the expected lifecycle of your PCs.
- Minimize unplanned operating and maintenance expenses.
- Increase uptime and productivity for you, your business, processes or end-users.
- Consistent service levels for multi-national organizations, in-region and local-language support convenience of service delivered at your place of business.
Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)
Lenovo's Accidental Damage Service offers a predictable way to budget for non-warranted PC repairs, allowing you to avoid productivity disruptions, while minimizing unexpected PC repair costs.
- ADP protects your investment from operational or structural damage due to common accidents like drops, spills, electrical surges or failure of the integrated screen and can save you significantly relative to the cost of repairs or new PC purchase.
Depot or Courier Service:
- Parts and labor repair coverage where shipping (including packaging) or delivery to the repair center is paid for by Lenovo.
- Parts and labor repair coverage where labor is provided onsite at your place of business or home.
International Warranty Service (IWS):
- PC repair coverage for customers who require a critical warranty repair while traveling internationally.
- Additional service level upgrades may be available in specific countries for a given Lenovo system.
|BLT Item #:||B1E6119|
|Manufacturer Part #:||5PS0G75020|
|Description:||5YR OS NEXT BUSINESS DAY PLUS KYD TSS (SHIPS FROM MFG)|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$119.00|
|Return Policy:||No Returns Or Exchanges|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Expanded Description:||Lenovo 5PS0G75020. Number of years: 5 year(s)|
|Number of years:||5 year(s)|