Research, review, and buy Realsense D435 Camera White Hd. Intel 82635AWGDVKPRQ is available for $186.82. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Intel 82635AWGDVKPRQ Realsense D435 Camera White Hd
Watch Video [+]
The Intel RealSense Depth Camera D400-Series uses stereo vision to calculate depth. The D435 is a USB-powered depth camera and consists of a pair of depth sensors, RGB sensor, and infrared projector. It is ideal for makers and developers to add depth perception capability to their prototype development. Intel RealSense Depth Camera D435 is designed to fit your prototype. With the global image shutter and wide field of view, Intel RealSense Depth Camera D435 offers accurate depth perception when object is moving or device is in motion, and it covers more area, minimizing "blind spots".
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
The Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera offers two versions: D415 and D435. These cameras bring the most advanced depth perception capability to your prototype development. The cameras integrate:
- The latest Intel® RealSense™ Vision Processor D4 to handle the complex depth algorithm
- Stereo image sensors to capture and calculate disparity between images
- Infrared projectors to illuminate objects and collect depth data
- RGB sensor to collector color data
- A powerful vision processor that uses 28 nanometer (nm) process technology and supports up to 5 MIPI Camera Serial Interface 2 channels to compute real-time depth images and accelerate output, generating up to 90 frames per second (fps) in a depth video stream. This is 60 more fps compared to the 30 fps of the first-generation stereo depth camera.
- A set of high-resolution image sensors that provides up to five times as many pixels in the depth data stream. This produces up to 1280 x 720 resolution compared to the first-generation stereo depth camera resolution of 480 x 360.
- Dedicated color image signal processor for image adjustments and scaling color data, providing a much better image quality.
- Advanced stereo depth algorithm and a new design for more accurate depth perception and longer range. With the optimal calibration, the stereo depth perception has an error rate as low as one percent. In the optimal environment, these cameras can capture data from a distance as far as 10 meters in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Support for the new cross-platform and open-source Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0, including a variety of operating systems, third-party plugins and environments, and programming languages.
- With the rolling image shutter and standard field of view, the Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D415 offers a general purpose solution for your project, making it easy to add depth stream data to your existing system.
- With the global image shutter and wide field of view, the Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D435 offers the capability to capture and stream the depth data of moving objects effectively, providing high depth perception accuracy to your prototype in motion.
|BLT Item #:||B2GW462|
|Mfg. Part #:||82635AWGDVKPRQ|
|Description:||REALSENSE D435 CAMERA WHITE HD|
|Dimensions:||10.7" x 6.1" x 4.2"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Intel RealSense D435 Camera White|
|Brief Description:||Intel RealSense D435, Camera, Intel, White, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 fps|
|Expanded Description:||Intel RealSense D435. Product type: Camera, Brand compatibility: Intel, Color of product: White. Color camera resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels, Infrared camera resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels, Color camera frame rate: 30 fps. Width: 3.54" (90 mm), Depth: 0.984" (25 mm), Height: 0.984" (25 mm)|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Width:||3.54" (9.00 cm)|
|Depth:||0.984" (2.50 cm)|
|Height:||0.984" (2.50 cm)|
|Color camera resolution:||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Infrared camera resolution:||1280 x 720 pixels|
|Color camera frame rate:||30 fps|
|Infrared camera frame rate:||90 fps|
|Infrared camera field of view:||69.4 x 42.5 x 77 °|
|Color of product:||White|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Intel 82635AWGDVKPRQ Realsense D435 Camera White Hd 735858352352
is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 03:39:41 on 11/16/2018.