Research, review, and buy Geforce Gtx 1080 Sc 8192mb Acx 3.0. EVGA 08G-P4-6183-KR 08GP46183KR is available for $604.83. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
EVGA 08G-P4-6183-KR 08gp46183kr Geforce Gtx 1080 Sc 8192mb Acx 3.0
Watch Video [+]
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 featuring EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling has arrived. This new graphics card features NVIDIA's new "Pascal" graphics processor which is the most advanced gaming GPU ever created. This breakthrough GPU delivers industry-leading performance, innovative new gaming technologies, and immersive, next-gen VR.
These cards also feature EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling technology. EVGA ACX 3.0 once again brings new and exciting features to the award winning EVGA ACX cooling technology. SHP 3.0 gives increased heatpipes and copper contact area for cooler operation, and optimized fan curve for even quieter gaming. Of course, ACX 3.0 coolers also feature optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU. Select EVGA ACX 3.0 models will even feature a 10CM fan and RGB LED, allowing complete control over the color from EVGA Precision XOC.
- Simultaneous Multi-Projection: Simulates seperate viewports of the same scene giving improved performance in VR and improved display accuracy in NVIDIA Surround: VR Ready: Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets-driven by NVIDIA VRWorks technologies.
- NVIDIA Ansel: Revolutionary new 360-degree image capture.
- NVIDIA SLI w/ HB Bridge Support: NVIDIA's new SLI HB bridge doubles the available transfer bandwidth compared to the NVIDIA Maxwell architecture.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC: NVIDIA G-SYNC monitors feature revolutionary NVIDIA technology that eliminates screen tearing while also reducing input lag. The result is the smoothest, fastest, and most responsive gaming experience ever seen.
- NVIDIA GameStream: Stream extreme GeForce GTX PC gaming experiences to portable device like NVIDIA SHIELD with super-smooth, low-latency performance.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0: Dynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload and allows enthusiast-class controls such as temperature target and fan controls, extra over-voltage headroom, and optimizations for water-cooling solutions. This allows gamers to push performance to new levels.
- Microsoft DirectX 12: Support for the latest Microsoft DirectX API to enable next-generation gaming.
- Vulkan API: A next generation graphics and compute API from Khronos Group that provides high-efficiency, cross-platform access to modern GPUs.
- OpenGL 4.5 Support: Supporting the latest standards in the OpenGL API.
- PCI Express 3.0: This card is designed for the PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture, offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications. It also maintains backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
- Max Digital Resolution - 7680x4320: DisplayPort 1.4 Ready supporting up to 7680x4320 resolution at 60Hz
- HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and Dual-Link DVI: The latest standards in DisplayPort and HDMI interfaces.
- Built for EVGA Precision XOC: This new version of Precision is built for the NVIDIA Pascal architecture and combines the best of EVGA Precision and EVGA OC Scanner to give you never before seen overclocking features and built in automatic tuning.
- EVGA ACX 3.0 Cooling: EVGA ACX 3.0 once again brings new and exciting features to the award winning EVGA ACX cooling technology. SHP 2.0 gives increased heatpipes and copper contact area for cooler operation, and optimized fan curve for even quieter gaming. Of course, ACX 3.0 coolers also feature optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
- This product comes with a 3 year warranty. Registration is recommended.
- NVIDIA GTX 1080
- 2560 Pixel Pipelines
- 1708 MHz Base Clock
- 1847 MHz Boost Clock
- 273.2GT/s Texture Fill Rate
- 8192 MB, 256 bit GDDR5X
- 10000 MHz (effective)
- 320 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
- PCI-E 3.0 16x
- DVI-D, DisplayPort, DisplayPort, DisplayPort, HDMI
Resolution & Refresh:
- Max Monitors Supported: 4
- 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- Max Digital : 7680x4320
- Height: 4.376in - 111.15mm
- Length: 10.5in - 266.7mm
- Width: Dual Slot
Operating System Support:
- Windows 10 32/64bit
- Windows 8 32/64bit
- Windows 7 32/64bit
- Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply.
- An available 8-pin PCI-E power connector
- Total Power Draw : 180 Watts
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog or visit BLT's home page.
Note: This information is provided by a third party as a courtesy. You may wish to consult the manufacturer's website to verify this information. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more or wish to verify the accuracy of this information, please contact the manufacturer.
|BLT Item #:||B3U8495|
|Mfg. Part #:||08G-P4-6183-KR|
|Description:||GEFORCE GTX 1080 SC 8192MB ACX 3.0|
|Dimensions:||12.8" x 9.5" x 2.75"|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about EVGA 08G-P4-6183-KR 08gp46183kr Geforce Gtx 1080 Sc 8192mb Acx 3.0 843368041366
is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 01:12:36 on 07/22/2018.