Research, review, and buy Liqmax Ii Elc-Lmr120s Bs Tdp 320w+ With 2x120mm Patented. Enermax ELC-LMR120S-BS ELCLMR120SBS is available priced low. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Enermax ELC-LMR120S-BS elclmr120sbs Liqmax Ii Elc-Lmr120s Bs Tdp 320w+ With 2x120mm Patented
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog, visit BLT's home page, or visit the ShopBLT.com Blog.
Note: These specifications are provided by a third party as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. BLT is not responsible for any information appearing in this section of the website. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more, please contact the manufacturer.
The Enermax Liqmax II is the advanced version of the successful Liqmax liquid coolers line. The engineers from Enermax have improved the performance of the cooler and the operating noise is further reduced (Liqmax II 120 TDP 320W+ and Liqmax II 240 TDP 350W+) . This is mainly due to the optimized double-Batwing blade geometry and the smooth-running pump. With the Adjustable Peak Speed (APS) feature, the speed range of the fans can be selected and limited by an easily accessible switch on the side. There are three modes available: Silent (600-1,200 1 / min), Performance (600-1700 1 / min), and Overclock (600-2200 1 / min). The Liqmax II has been equipped with high-quality polyamide tubes, which, due to their flexibility, grant an easy installation. The liquid cooler is available in 120mm and 240mm radiator formats and has a mounting system for all Intel and AMD processors including the current Intel Haswell- and Skylake-generations.
Cooling & Design
- Maintenance-free Cooling System
- All-in-One liquid CPU cooler with pre-filled coolant offers best usability and maximum cooling performance for powerful PC systems with multi-core CPUs.
- Shunt-Channel Technology
- Patented cold plate design for maximum cooling performance. The shunt inside the micro fin structure minimizes the “Boundary Layer” effect, eliminates hot spots much quicker and ensures a perfect heat dissipation.
- Stylish Water Block
- Low operating noise and efficient cooling performance thanks to long-lasting ceramic bearing pump. The white LED logo displays the operating mode.
- Double-length Radiator
- Higher heat exchange capacity thanks to double-length 240mm radiator. First choice for systems with overclocked CPU.
- Double Batwing Fans
- The new and innovative development of the popular Batwing blade design. Thanks to the advanced shape of the fan blades, the Double Batwing fans achieve an exceptional high air flow rate to enhance the cooling performance while reducing the noise generation.
- Adjustable Peak Speed Function & Automatic PWM Control
- Easy fan speed customisation according to the system requirements. With a small switch at the frame side, the peak speed can be changed in three steps. The fan therefore offers three various RPM ranges: Silent Mode / Performance Mode / Overclock Mode. Within the selected mode, the fan is controlled automatically via PWM.
- Effective Fan Decoupling
- The fan is equipped with rubber pads to reduce the vibration and noise generation.
Comfort & Compatibility
- Easy & Universal Mounting System
- Quick & user-friendly CPU cooler mounting supports all Intel and AMD CPU: Intel® 775/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366/2011 and AMD® AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1/FM2/FM2+.
- Flexible & Long-lasting Tubes
- High-quality tubes made of Polyamide guarantee a non-permeable and long-lasting operation combined with great flexibility.
- High Conductive Thermal Grease
- Tube with Dow-Corning® thermal grease (TC-5121) for best thermal conduction between CPU and Water Block.
|BLT Item #:||BZM3842|
|Manufacturer Part #:||ELC-LMR120S-BS|
|Description:||LIQMAX II ELC-LMR120S BS TDP 320W+ WITH 2X120MM PATENTED|
|Dimensions:||9.9" x 8.9" x 5.7"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Enermax Liqmax II 120S Processor Cooler|
|Brief Description:||Enermax Liqmax II 120S, Processor, Cooler, Socket AM2, Socket AM2+, Socket AM3, Socket AM3+, Socket FM1, Socket FM2, Socket FM2+, LGA 1151..., 500 RPM, 2000 RPM, 16 dB|
|Expanded Description:||Enermax Liqmax II 120S. Suitable for: Processor, Type: Cooler, Supported processor sockets: Socket AM2, Socket AM2+, Socket AM3, Socket AM3+, Socket FM1, Socket FM2, Socket FM2+, LGA 1151.... Color of product: Black, Material: Aluminium, Copper, Polyamide, Rubber. Rated current: 0.3 A. Width: 17.9" (455 mm), Height: 12.6" (320 mm), Weight: 0.564 oz (16 g)|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Width:||17.9" (45.50 cm)|
|Height:||12.6" (32.00 cm)|
|Weight:||0.04 lbs (16 g)|
|Fan dimensions (W x D x H):||4.72 x 0.984 x 4.72" (120 x 25 x 120 mm)|
|Heatsink dimensions (W x D x H):||6.06 x 4.72 x 1.06" (154 x 120 x 27 mm)|
|Rated current:||0.3 A|
|Case or master carton dimensions (W x D x H):||17.9 x 20.1 x 12.6" (455 x 510 x 320 mm)|
|Case or master carton quantity:||8 pcs|
|Case or master carton weight:||38.1 lbs (17.3 kg)|
|Color of product:||Black|
|Material:||Aluminium, Copper, Polyamide, Rubber|
|Supported processor sockets:||Socket AM2, Socket AM2+, Socket AM3, Socket AM3+, Socket FM1, Socket FM2, Socket FM2+, LGA 1151 (Socket H4), LGA 2011-v3 (Socket R)|
|Rotational speed (min):||500 RPM|
|Rotational speed (max):||2000 RPM|
|Noise level (low speed):||16 dB|
|Noise level (high speed):||35 dB|
|Minimum airflow:||27.7 cfm|
|Maximum airflow:||96 cfm|
|Minimum air pressure:||0.4 mmH2O|
|Maximum air pressure:||3 mmH2O|
|Number of fans:||2 fan(s)|
|Compatible products:||Intel, AMD|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF):||50000 h|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Enermax ELC-LMR120S-BS elclmr120sbs Liqmax Ii Elc-Lmr120s Bs Tdp 320w+ 2x120mm Patented 816163008070 is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 13:09:06 on 02/20/2018.