Note: These specifications are provided by a third party as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. BLT is not responsible for any information appearing in this section of the website. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more, please contact the manufacturer.
Tensioned Advantage Electrol
Designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen’s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible.
The Tensioned Advantage® Electrol® screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
The Tensioned Advantage Electrol does not include the automatic closure door. See Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol for the additional aesthetic of the automatic closure door.
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet (sizes up to 10’x10’)
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) or Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness
- Seamless surfaces in all models
|BLT Item #:||BZP0879|
|Manufacturer Part #:||24713LSI|
|Description:||113IN DIAG ELECTRIC CEILING HDP1.3 16:10 (DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING) (SHIPS FROM MFG)|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$3,417.60|
|Dimensions:||123" x 13" x 10"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Da-Lite 24713LSI 113" 16:10 Black,White projection screen|
|Brief Description:||Da-Lite 24713LSI, Black, White|
|Expanded Description:||Da-Lite 24713LSI. Color of product: Black, White|
|Viewable screen height (H):||59.8" (152.00 cm)|
|Viewable screen width (W):||96.1" (244.00 cm)|
|Diagonal (metric):||113" (2.87 m)|
|Color of product:||Black, White|