Research, review, and buy 119in Diag Tnsd Cntr Electric Wall Ceiling Dm 16:9. Da-Lite 88531LS is available priced low. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Da-Lite 88531LS 119in Diag Tnsd Cntr Electric Wall Ceiling Dm 16:9
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog, visit BLT's home page, or visit the ShopBLT.com Blog.
Note: These specifications are provided by a third party as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. BLT is not responsible for any information appearing in this section of the website. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more, please contact the manufacturer.
Tensioned Contour Electrol
The Tensioned Contour® Electrol® is the latest ceiling or wall-mounted electric screen offering simple installation. A variety of finishes and veneer options make this a seamless addition to any room.
Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible.
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet (sizes up to 10’x10’)
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile, stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) or Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces
- Standard black powder-coated aluminum finish; available in white, graphite or veneer finishes upon request
|BLT Item #:||BYW4493|
|Manufacturer Part #:||88531LS|
|Description:||119IN DIAG TNSD CNTR ELECTRIC WALL CEILING DM 16:9 (DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING) (SHIPS FROM MFG)|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$2,398.40|
|Dimensions:||134" x 13" x 10"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Da-Lite 88531LS 119" 16:9 Black,White projection screen|
|Brief Description:||Da-Lite 88531LS, Motorized, 119", 103.9" (2.64 m), 57.9" (147 cm), 16:9, Black, White|
|Expanded Description:||Da-Lite 88531LS. Drive type: Motorized, Diagonal: 119", Viewable screen width (W): 103.9" (2.64 m), Viewable screen height (H): 57.9" (147 cm), Aspect ratio: 16:9, Format: HDTV. Color of product: Black, White|
|Viewable screen height (H):||57.9" (147.00 cm)|
|Viewable screen width (W):||103.9" (264.00 cm)|
|Overall screen size (Height x Width):||57.9 x 103.9" (147 x 264 cm)|
|Diagonal (metric):||118.9" (3.02 m)|
|Color of product:||Black, White|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Da-Lite 88531LS 119in Diag Tnsd Cntr Electric Wall Ceiling Dm 16:9 717068217195 is copyrighted © 2018 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 22:51:57 on 01/19/2018.