Research, review, and buy Laser Printer Wireless Duplex Business Printer. Brother HL-L6200DW HLL6200DW is available for $241.48. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Brother HL-L6200DW hll6200dw Laser Printer Wireless Duplex Business Printer
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog, visit BLT's home page, or visit the ShopBLT.com Blog.
Note: These specifications are provided by a third party as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. BLT is not responsible for any information appearing in this section of the website. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more, please contact the manufacturer.
The Brother HL-L6200DW monochrome laser printer is a great choice for busy offices and workgroups with higher print volumes that need a reliable printer with a low cost per page. Maximize your productivity with fast printing up to 48ppm and automatic two-sided printing, and help lower your operating costs with a super high-yield replacement toner cartridge. Reduce paper refills with a 520-sheet capacity paper tray that holds more than a ream of paper or for even greater paper capacity add optional trays for a total capacity of 1,610 sheets. Advanced security features help protect sensitive documents and prevent unauthorized printing. Plus, enjoy flexible connectivity with Gigabit Ethernet and wireless network interfaces, and convenient mobile device printing.
- High-speed, professional output. With a print speed of up to 48 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for busy offices. Plus, it offers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp, clear text and excellent graphics.
- Low cost printing. Spend less time replacing supplies and produce low cost output via a super high-yield 12,000-page‡ replacement toner cartridge.
- Large, expandable paper capacity‡. Easily handle your large print jobs via an adjustable 520-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. Additional optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities, enabling users to configure the printer with multiple trays in a way that best meets their application requirements – up to 1,610 sheet total capacity.
- Flexible network connectivity†. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces allow you to share the HL-L6200DW with multiple users on your network.
- Convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct®.
- Automatic two-sided printing. Use the duplex feature to produce professional brochures, documents and booklets. This feature can help save money and cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
- Advanced security features. Restrict unauthorized printing and help protect sensitive documents with a wide-range of security features including: Secure Print, Secure Function Lock, Enterprise Security (802.1x), IPSec, SSL/TLS and more.
- Outstanding customer support. The Brother HL-L6200DW offers a 1 year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product.
|BLT Item #:||B2Y7120|
|Manufacturer Part #:||HL-L6200DW|
|Description:||LASER PRINTER WIRELESS DUPLEX BUSINESS PRINTER|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$399.99|
|Dimensions:||19" x 17.75" x 15.75"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Brother HL-L6200DW 1200 x 1200DPI A4 Wi-Fi laser/LED printer|
|Brief Description:||Brother HL-L6200DW, 1200 x 1200 DPI, 100000 pages per month, BR-Script 3,Epson FX,IBM ProPrinter,PCL 6,PDF 1.7, Laser, Black, 0 - 5000 pages per month|
|Expanded Description:||Brother HL-L6200DW. Maximum resolution: 1200 x 1200 DPI, Maximum duty cycle: 100000 pages per month, Standard printer languages: BR-Script 3,Epson FX,IBM ProPrinter,PCL 6,PDF 1.7. Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 48 ppm, Time to first page (black, normal): 7.5 s. Standard input capacity: 520 sheets, Multi-Purpose tray capacity: 50 sheets. Standard output capacity: 150 sheets. Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A4, Standard tray media types: Bond paper, Envelopes, Labels, Plain paper, Recycled paper, ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9): A4,A5,A6|
|Internal memory:||256 MB|
|Ports & Interfaces|
|Standard interfaces:||Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wireless LAN|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity:||1|
|Weight & Dimensions|
|Width:||14.7" (37.34 cm)|
|Depth:||15.3" (38.86 cm)|
|Height:||11.3" (28.70 cm)|
|Weight:||26.2 lbs (11929 g)|
|Package width:||19.1" (48.51 cm)|
|Package depth:||17.7" (44.96 cm)|
|Package height:||16.1" (40.89 cm)|
|Package weight:||31.3 lbs (14152 g)|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter):||48 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal):||7.5 s|
|Standard output capacity:||150 sheets|
|Standard input capacity:||520 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity:||50 sheets|
|Maximum resolution:||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Maximum duty cycle:||100000 pages per month|
|Number of print cartridges:||1|
|Standard printer languages:||BR-Script 3,Epson FX,IBM ProPrinter,PCL 6,PDF 1.7|
|Recommended duty cycle:||0 - 5000 pages per month|
|Power consumption (typical):||670 W|
|Input voltage:||120 V|
|Input frequency:||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (standby):||32 W|
|Power consumption (PowerSave):||1.3 W|
|Power consumption (off):||0.03 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||50 - 90 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H):||20 - 80 %|
|Mobile printing technologies:||Apple AirPrint,Brother iPrint & Scan,Google Cloud Print,Mopria Print Service|
|Wi-Fi standards:||IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n|
|Security algorithms:||64-bit WEP,128-bit WEP,802.1x RADIUS,EAP-FAST,EAP-MD5,EAP-TLS,EAP-TTLS,HTTPS,IPPS,PEAP,SMTP-AUTH,SNMP,SSL/TLS,WPA-PSK|
|Supported network protocols (IPv4):||ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server, TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/ v3, ICMP, Web Services (Print), CIFS client, SNTP client|
|Supported network protocols (IPv6):||NDP, RA, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server,TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c, ICMPv6, Web Services (Print), CIFS Client, SNTP Client|
|Printing noise level:||54 dB|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size:||A4|
|Standard tray media types:||Bond paper, Envelopes, Labels, Plain paper, Recycled paper|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9):||A4,A5,A6|
|Non-ISO print media sizes:||Executive (184 x 267mm), Legal, Letter|
|Envelopes sizes:||6 3/4, 7 3/4, 9, 10|
|Standard tray media weight (imperial):||16 - 32 lbs|
|Multi-Purpose Tray media weight (imperial):||16 - 53 lbs|
|Energy Star certified:||Y|
|Power cord included:||Y|
|Quick start guide:||Y|
|Color of product:||Black|
|Display number of lines:||1 lines|
|Processor frequency:||800 MHz|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Brother HL-L6200DW hll6200dw Laser Printer Wireless Duplex Business Printer 012502641803 is copyrighted © 2017 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 00:13:54 on 10/17/2017.