Research, review, and buy Networked Multi-Control Interactive Usb 2.0 Serial Con Eol. BrightSign HD1022 is available priced low. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
BrightSign HD1022 Networked Multi-Control Interactive Usb 2.0 Serial Con Eol
The BrightSign HD1022 delivers flawless Full HD 1080p60 single video decoding, HTML support, networked content playback as well as an abundant set of interactive controls using GPIO, USB, serial and UDP connections. HD1022 is extremely versatile for a wide range of applications from stand-alone looping displays and menu boards to highly interactive kiosks and synchronized video walls. Remote snapshot can be used to view an image of what's playing on your signage via the BrightSign App and BrightSign Network.
- Single Full HD 1080p video playback with a robust media handling platform for superior video and image playback performance
- Sharp 4K upscaling of 1080p content
- Simultaneous playback from local, networked and streaming content sources
- Offers multi-zone and full screen layouts supporting video, images, text tickers and RSS media feeds
- Abundant content support – Full HD video, images, audio, HTML5, streaming content, 3D content, Live Text and media feeds
- Abundant interactive options via the USB, serial and GPIO port for touch screens, buttons, motion sensors and more
- UDP controls supported via the Ethernet port for video wall synchronization, mobile device interactivity and messaging between BrightSign and third-party devices.
- BrightWall support for video walls including mixed screen orientations and unusual display shapes
- Supports IP streaming of Full HD video, MJPEG and audio streams
- BrightSign App compatible for user variable updates and UDP command interactivity
- Built-in networking to update and manage your signage remotely
- Remote snapshot to view an image of your signage playback via BrightSign App or BrightSign Network
- Effortless presentation creation with included BrightAuthor software
- Locking power connector ensures accidents don't happen
- Low power consumption keeps operating costs down
- Highly reliable solid-state platform and a slim OS - no PC down time
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog, visit BLT's home page, or visit the ShopBLT.com Blog.
Note: These specifications are provided by a third party as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. BLT is not responsible for any information appearing in this section of the website. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more, please contact the manufacturer.
|BLT Item #:||BYE3354|
|Manufacturer Part #:||HD1022|
|Description:||NETWORKED MULTI-CONTROL INTERACTIVE USB 2.0 SERIAL CON EOL|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$500.00|
|Dimensions:||11" x 6.25" x 3"|
|Return Policy:||Standard BLT Return Policy|
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about BrightSign HD1022 Networked Multi-Control Interactive Usb 2.0 Serial Con Eol 859872003257 is copyrighted © 2016 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 11:13:10 on 09/30/2016.