Research, review, and buy Annual Sub Brightsign Network Includes 12gb Data Download. BrightSign BSNSUB1 is available for $79.45. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
BrightSign BSNSUB1 Annual Sub Brightsign Network Includes 12gb Data Download
BrightSign Network is an affordable and scalable subscription-based hosted service, providing the complete infrastructure to serve and support your digital signage network. It makes delivering remote content to one or many units a breeze, and frees you from the complexities of hosting and maintaining your own network.
BrightSign Network capabilities are user-accessible through two free applications: BrightAuthor free PC software application and the BrightSign Network Web UI.
BrightSign Network's Web UI
Web-based user interface - accessible from any Internet connected PC or Mac - provides user assigned access to your BrightSign Network allowing you to create user accounts, set user roles and permissions, manage and monitor networked units, and perform basic presentation creation, scheduling and publishing functions.
PC-based software application that provides BrightSign Network users access to network management and monitoring capabilities based on user assigned permissions as well as full access to presentation creation features, presentation publishing and scheduling.
An online template-based sign creation service that can connect to BrightSign Network to access content for template customization and publish presentations to BrightSign 4K, XD and HD network groups.
Secure, Scalable Hosted Service:
- Delivers the complete infrastructure to serve, manage and support your digital signage network
- Frees you from the complexities of hosting and maintaining your own network
- Provides strong, reliable security using standard web technologies
- Scalable service, ideal for any size network
- Includes BrightPlates service for 4K, XD and HD players
Versatile Network Management:
- Schedule and distribute presentations
- Monitor the activity and status of displays
- Create groups and manage networked players
- Perform network administrator functions
- Assign user roles and permissions
Flexible Remote Access:
- Access your BrightSign Network through two free applications: BrightAuthor PC software application and the BrightSign Network Web UI
- Permission-based, secure user logon automatically configures user interface based on assigned roles
Networking Enabled Models:
- All LS, XD2, HD2 and 4K models
Additional Networking Solutions:
- Free Simple File Networking
- Free Local Area Networking
- BrightSign Network Monitoring Only
- BrightSign Network Enterprise Edition
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog, visit BLT's home page, or visit the ShopBLT.com Blog.
Note: These specifications are provided by a third party as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. BLT is not responsible for any information appearing in this section of the website. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more, please contact the manufacturer.
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about BrightSign BSNSUB1 Annual Sub Brightsign Network Includes 12gb Data Download is copyrighted © 2016 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 06:09:26 on 09/29/2016.