Research, review, and buy Rack Power Manager Software Base Pk 1hub 50rack Pdus Mnt Req. Avocent RPM1.5-BASE50 RPM15BASE50 is available shipped for $3,961.22. More information on this item is available below. Click the button below for details and specifications.
Avocent RPM1.5-BASE50 rpm15base50 Rack Power Manager Software Base Pk 1hub 50rack Pdus Mnt Req
View availability and more information >>
From here, you can purchase this product in our Online Catalog. You can also browse BLT's Online Catalog, search BLT's catalog, visit BLT's home page, or visit the ShopBLT.com Blog.
Note: These specifications are provided by a third party as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. BLT is not responsible for any information appearing in this section of the website. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. This is all the information we have for this item. If you need more, please contact the manufacturer.
For data center professionals challenged with meeting their SLAs, unified management of power consumption is fundamental. Unmanaged power consumption, cost and load balance leads to inefficiencies and structural bottlenecks, ultimately, increasing business continuity risk through service interruption. Some common scenarios include:
- Poor monitoring and management as well as unchecked power consumption leading to infrastructure vulnerability and business continuity risk.
- Rapidly changing data center configuration with variable power and thermal impact leading to delayed, inefficient and uninformed service response.
- Inconsistently measured power consumption and heat generation history leading to inferior baseline metrics and poorly correlated rack density impact evaluations.
Avocent Rack Power Manager helps the professionals of data center operations teams overcome these challenges by providing the ability to measure and manage power consumption, costs and trends from socket (single server) to the entire data center. It simplifies power and cooling management through a unified view, including remote power control for the full rack PDU or server outlet; as a single System of Record for Data Center Power Management. Through polled threshold inquiry of rack-level environmental values, the Avocent Rack Power Manager empowers administrators with timely collected operational data enabling informed action on power usage efficiencies and data center availability. Through usage of existing on-network intelligent rack PDU investments and/or rack PDUs on-network via innovative Avocent appliances, the Avocent
Rack Power Manager delivers:
- Comprehensively monitored data center rack PDUs to provide notification on power and/
- or thermal threshold violation or hardware initiated event.
- Regularly collected rack PDU power and thermal data to provide a comprehensive
- baseline and forward timeline of operational performance and trends (socket to rack to
- data center) to deliver a rich knowledge base of rack PDU behavior.
- Reporting based on the rich knowledge base to deliver the correlated power and thermal
- outcomes on data center activity such as rack density initiatives.
As a logical extension to the Avocent DSView product family, the Avocent® Rack Power Managerr is derived from a well-accepted industry solution –borrowing from production proven technology. It enables data center professionals with the knowledge to optimize power usage efficiencies and data center availability. The Avocent Rack Power Manager offers a combined interface for the management of your rack PDU infrastructure allowing your team to tap their data center skills.
It offers data centers these capabilities:
- Insight for capacity planning
- Total reading on power usage for better efficiency
- Leverage your intelligent PDU investment via one centralized interface
- Allocate costs of power based on actual usage by department
- Determine what activities can be moved to off-peak times
- Avoid budget overruns by setting a maximum threshold of power usage
- Balance of power usage for better efficiency and appropriately cooled data center
- Preemptive notification and alarms for proactive power management
|BLT Item #:||BTG6169|
|Manufacturer Part #:||RPM1.5-BASE50|
|Description:||RACK POWER MANAGER SOFTWARE BASE PK 1HUB 50RACK PDUS MNT REQ (SHIPS FROM MFG)|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$4,128.00|
|Brand and Item Information|
|Name:||Vertiv Avocent RPM1.5-BASE50 network monitoring software|
|Brief Description:||Avocent RPM1.5-BASE50, 6000 MB, 2+ Ghz CPU, 250 MB|
|Expanded Description:||Avocent RPM1.5-BASE50. Minimum RAM: 6000 MB, Minimum processor: 2+ Ghz CPU, Minimum hard disk space: 250 MB|
|Minimum RAM:||6000 MB|
|Minimum processor:||2+ Ghz CPU|
|Minimum hard disk space:||250 MB|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft Windows Server 2008 - 2012 (x64)|
SuSe Linux Enterprise Server 10 - 11(x64)
RedHat Enterprise Server 6.4 - 6.5 (x64)
Free ground shipping in the contiguous 48 United States on most orders over $1,000.00!
This page about Avocent RPM1.5-BASE50 rpm15base50 Rack Power Manager Software Base Pk 1hub 50rack Pdus Mnt Req is copyrighted © 2017 Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this document may be modified, copied, distributed, or reused in any way without the expressed written consent of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed, however we are not responsible for typographical and pricing errors. Pricing fluctuates rapidly on certain items making 100% accuracy impossible. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. Incorrect pricing will not be honored. Product images, descriptions, and specifications are provided as a courtesy and should not be relied upon to accurately describe an item. Consult the manufacturer's website for complete information on an item before purchasing. Current site time: 08:44:45 on 12/14/2017.