The T020-001-LC10G FC to LC 10 Gb Adapter converts a native FC fiber female port on the Tripp Lite T020-001-PSF Multi-Function Optical Fiber Cable Tester to an LC female port for 50/125 OM3 multimode cable testing. “OM3” is clearly labeled on the unit to differentiate the T020-001-LC10G from other adapters. Included dust caps keep the connectors clean when not in use.
Converts Cable Tester’s FC Connector to an LC Connector
- Ideal for cable installers or anyone else working in telecom or LAN environments
- Perfect for 50/125 OM3 multimode cable testing
- FC male plug connects to cable tester’s FC female jack
- Included dust caps keep connectors clean
- For use with T020-001-PSF Multi-Function Optical Fiber Cable Tester
The electrical or electronic product contains little or no Hazardous Substances (RoHS). Any RoHS compliant product is tested for the presence of Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), Mercury (Hg), Hexavalent chromium (Hex-Cr), Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE). PBB and PBDE are flame retardants used in several plastics. For Cadmium and Hexavalent chromium, there must be less than 0.01% of the substance by weight. For Lead, PBB, and PBDE, there must be no more than 0.1% of the material. Any RoHS compliant component must have 100 ppm or less of mercury and the mercury must not have been intentionally added to the component.